A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

So... Orange Box, or more specifically: Portal

ssbfalcon

They see him TROLLIN'

They HATIN'

And Duckboy, I think TF2 will surpass CS once the mods, the maps, and the modes (alliteration not intended) are released.

Then again, I'm still waiting for the Portal mods...

My friend showed me his Demoman, which is now skinned white. I punched him in the neck. No one mods the Scottish black cyclops.

FUN FACT: Weighted Companion Cube plushies are gonna be out by Christmas

I feel FANTASTIC and I'm still alive.

While you're dying I'll be still alive.

And when you're dead I will be still alive.

STILL ALIVE.

The Orange Box is so bloody awesome. Got it from a friend but I would have gladly paid the full price for it. I wish more of my friends had 360s so we could all pwn around in TF2 :P but eh, whatever. Portal was short but great fun, HL2 is awesome, and TF2 is all-around good fun.

Can't wait for that plush/toy weighted companion cube they're making.

RIP my good friend ;_;

You honestly have to play the game and get to the song to appreciate it.

Yeah, I know. I just finished it. I love the song now, though I can't really listen to it without actually beating portal to play it. I hax0red Portal to play it because I was that anxious to. I'm buying the orange box tomorrow if I get the chance to.

Also, Steve? You have no idea. ;)

I felt accomplished this morning.

On a whim, I sat down and played TF2 for a little bit before stepping out. I ended up getting a solid 8 kills, and 5 destructions all in one life, and with the Spy.

Then again, my record for the OTHER classes seems to be stuck at 7, because I have the lifespan of a fly. Seeing the other bars get stomped into the ground felt nice.