A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Grass tutorial

Zenor

Found it at my backup folder.

tutma9.png

I recently added some things.

I don't think i'd submit this, because it's a sheet, and i don't know where to post it, so it's here, in the art forum.

i don't know about the background creation topic, but meh.

(Ground tile by Dami, btw)

• Like 1

Nice tutorial zenor even if I was already taught by rael how to do that. =P

I got an interesting idea from this. What if you made the tutorial in mmf2 so that way you can divide the steps into frames and make it more user-friendly? Then you can make an .exe so anyone can view it and learn from your tutorial with less trouble.

I think this would be neat because not only could tutorials be made easier to follow, but there could even be a subsection in the tutorial section of the main site where you can view drawing tutorials as .exes.

Nice tutorial zenor even if I was already taught by rael how to do that. =P

I got an interesting idea from this. What if you made the tutorial in mmf2 so that way you can divide the steps into frames and make it more user-friendly? Then you can make an .exe so anyone can view it and learn from your tutorial with less trouble.

I think this would be neat because not only could tutorials be made easier to follow, but there could even be a subsection in the tutorial section of the main site where you can view drawing tutorials as .exes.

Wow. That would be awesome. Mods should look into that.