A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

This summer and fall games to buy.

Asuma

So, what are you guys going tto buy this summer/fall? There seems to be a lot of games coming out. I myself will pick up

Disgaea 2

Tales of the Abyss

Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories

Armored Core: Last Raven

Rogue Galaxy

Well if Xenosaga DS ever comes out in the states I'll pick that up... but I'm doubting that it ever will. Stupid Namco.

And otherwise right now there is nothing interesting, maybe DDR Supernova if it gets a PS2 release like it should.

Just to name a few:

- ICO + Shadow of the Colossus

- Katamari Damacy + We <3 Katamari

- Shin Megami Tensei: Lucifer's Call

- Dragon Quest VIII

- Guitar Hero

- Z.O.E. 2

- Onimusha: DoD

Yes, I have a lot of catching up to do. The day exams are over, expect me to come out of the local store with at the very least 4 games. Period.

Also, a bunch of release-date-TBA-games... most noticeably KH2, Rogue Galaxy and Disgaea 2 ;-; KH2 better come with extras for the delay >_>

Guitar Hero is freaking badass, as is Monster Hunter Freedom so I strongly suggest buying those two to anyone that hasn't.

For me, I'm waiting for the end of the year and start of 07 more as Gears of War and Spore will be arriving around then, as well as Forza 2.

With the end of school nearing, any suggestions for wasting hours would be appreciated. I have been contemplating Guild Wars Factions, yet memories of personalities and experiences in Prophecies is discouraging me from the whole online genre, being substantially poorer than all other players, I could never quite afford the good armour.

With the end of school nearing, any suggestions for wasting hours would be appreciated. I have been contemplating Guild Wars Factions, yet memories of personalities and experiences in Prophecies is discouraging me from the whole online genre, being substantially poorer than all other players, I could never quite afford the good armour.

for ps2, god of war, any of the metal gear solids. I also picked up an obscure atlus game called steambot chronicles, it's a sandbox type game (GTAish) in which you get your own mech thing and you can earn money by doing all sorts of odd jobs and you customize your mech to do those jobs or to fight. It's tons of fun!

I got Xenosaga 2 last week. It's different. But it's alright.

Seems a bit short too. I was playing for like a coupla hours and was told to change disk. After watching the like.. 6 hour DVD of the first one I was hoping for/expecting a lot of gameplay. :[

Anyway most of the games I buy are like impulse so I don't know what I'm getting. If these count then these are like... definites that I'm buying:

-Twilight Princess

-Megaman ZX

-Final Fantasy 12 (when's this released anyway)

I'd play PSU, except I'm against monthly fees. I already bought your damned game, I'm not gonna pay more money. Especially when there's more advanced and more fun games out there that, while not online, don't make me pay after the initial purchase.

PSU isn't going to be pay to play, at least the offline bit isnt, but the offline bit is actually a full fledged game unlike PSO where it was both the same online and offline.