A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

NiGHTS: Journey of Dreams Discussion

Aerosol

Guest Shadix

Actually the voice seems to be kindof ambiguous... It also seems to have a little raspyness you would hear in a little british boy's voice, might just be the recording though.

I'd say they did a pretty good job of upholding the ambiguity of the subject.

Guest Shadix
Actually the voice seems to be kindof ambiguous... It also seems to have a little raspyness you would hear in a little british boy's voice, might just be the recording though.

I'd say they did a pretty good job of upholding the ambiguity of the subject.

I mean, what's with SEGA's "You can't record video, so turn your camera to the ground" policy?

I dunno, they seem to be touchy on how much info is released to the public, Golden Axe has been in development for about 2 years now and we only have a few pieces of concept art and a short trailer from E3 2006, the games out sometime in Q2 2008, but its still pretty strange for SEGA to be doing this, SEGA Rally Revo, Universe at War, Mario & Sonic and Virtua Fighter 5 (360) all seem to be getting marketing and a bit of information released about them.

In releated news, NiGHTS is apparently delayed until Q1 2008, or as Nightsintodreams.com says, plus some new videos.

- Source

Guest Shadix
I'm not hearing it. Sounds completely feminine to me.

Think younger boy with a high pitched voice. :\

I dunno, it crosses into feminine territory but it sways back and forth, creating ambiguity... Like some lines come out sounding girlish and others a bit more boy-like

There's a cursor on the screen...

So I'm assuming I'm pointing the remote at the screen and he follows the dot...which is completely different from what I expected...and sounds kinda fail.

They did confirm a while back that there would be the classic control method to.

• 2 weeks later...

Wow... that was incredible... I'm keeping my preorder for this game. I had goosebumps when I heard that familiar NiGHTS melody. And then there's the fact that they showed Reala too. But the most significant thing is that the gameplay looks like a NEXT-GEN NiGHTS game, and not a half assed sequel. It really gave a sense of flying through the air.