A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Hi, I'm New Here!!!!

EXshad

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm an emo kid! You can be one too!

Cus cutting yourself is the thing to do!

Whining and complaining, that's the way!

Here what captain emo, has to say:

Life is so hard, despite the fact that I live in a wealthy neighborhood and my parents buy me everything I want. I'm going to go listen to some crappy music now.

I'm not being emo, that's just my weird sense of humor. See this is how it works. I make a joke, and sometimes it's funny, sometimes it's not. But it's always funny eventually, because when the joke sucks, Slingerland shows up and comments on it, which then makes it funny. Look at most of my attempts at being funny. Oh, and welcome to SFGHQ, Mr.Newguy.

That was pretty stereotypical, and incredibly arrogant. Congratulations, you've made yourself out to be an even bigger f a g g o t than you already come off as.

QFT.

because when the joke sucks, Slingerland shows up and comments on it, which then makes it funny.

No, people aren't laughing at the original joke. They're laughing at me telling you to shut up. Are you oblivious to everything?

MaxSonic. You suck.

Anyway welcome to the forums. I'm ila, I like to pretend I'm a mod here, and sometimes I actually do mod like things. I'm not as active as I used to be though, just due to the fact that I'm not active.

I don't mean to play mod, but if you have a demo, then that should be enough to make a General Fangame Discussion topic. Try and post some screens (preferably nice looking ones), and give plenty of information, or people just won't download it.

Why? People said post the demo, I did that. Now I need screenshots?! Well, good! 'cause that demo sucks.

However, I plan on posting the mods, skyboxes, everything like that. And I don't want people to play something that hasn't even officially begun development. I've halted everything in search of more team mates.

Why? People said post the demo, I did that. Now I need screenshots?! Well, good! 'cause that demo sucks.

However, I plan on posting the mods, skyboxes, everything like that. And I don't want people to play something that hasn't even officially begun development. I've halted everything in search of more team mates.

It would be best to post a newer demo that you are happy with, that way people will get exited (If it is good) and start watching the project. You can also start a GFD topic based on screens alone, if you like.

Sounds cool. The demo is being worked on, but it's not ready and I doubt it will be ready for a little while. I'm waiting for a level theme to be done, and the level's being remade, and we're going to try and get a Sonic mod into it, so...

And...should I make the topic when the demo's done? I think it'll be done soon...BTW, here's a sample of what my composer can do. It's the theme for the first level, Shimmering Coast.

http://www.thescienceclub.org/music/l1.mp3

ugg... proboards.

If you want, I'll host your forum, and asssit in the programming of the game. I'm mostly doing web developerment now but I'm still experianced in 3d game creation.

And I always thought blender was just a modelling tool...

EDIT:

Ah, I see, this is written in irrilicht. Interesting that you've release the source. You be glad that blazefrie lack the intelligence to rip this.

EDIT2:

It seems to compile easily in dev-c++. Ah well, blazefire still lacks the intelligence to recompile.

If you'd like a new logo since your changing the name of the game to Sonic REvolution, I've made a design here. I still have the source image if you'd like to make any changes to it.

SonicRevolutionLogo1.png

Classic style kind of... this one was really easy to make.

SonicRevolutionLogo2.png