A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Magic

wesker

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He is notorious for crowd plants on a ridiculous scale. As in, he buys the entire crows, who usually do it free just to be in on the secret and be on TV.

If you take a second to notice, he not once casts a shadow. Even when he is like right above the building he doesn't cast a shadow on it. Not until he touches down does he have a shadow.

And the crowd WAY overplays the significance of the matter. I understand that it's cool, but you don't go WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO during the whole thing. It's coached.

Wesker, this is the internet. I hope you aren't that fucking gullible.

How did I show being gullible in any way? I know he didn't do it for real, I am just trying to figure out the method. It's fun to assume that it's a giant crane with wires and a fake crowd (Which it more than likely is) but it's still not backed up by any facts. I mean don't think for a second that I actually beleive the man flew from building to building, geez.

I agree that the guy, Criss, probably bullshits his "magic"... however...

If you take a second to notice, he not once casts a shadow. Even when he is like right above the building he doesn't cast a shadow on it. Not until he touches down does he have a shadow.

noshadowmyfootcr5.png

Now, we can go back on topic... :P