A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Sonic Time Attacked is a fan game created by Jamie Bailey. It was released almost an entire decade ago. It used advanced movement methods for its time. It's known by many to be one of the best Sonic fan games released.

X90BmHT.png

The game is about Eggman making an attack on time in attempt to change Sonic's past victories, and he succeeds. Sonic's mission is to set things right.

6lD72Np.png

It plays pretty decently. There's a couple bugs here and there, but most are very minor. It's a good time waster. I recommend checking it out. You can download it by clicking here.

What do you think of this fan game?

So I downloaded and play the game. I'm only on the first first level (third act) so I'll post my thoughts so far:

-Too many routes for you to even run with. I'm always walking.

-Badniks are badly placed.

-First boss is horrible and cheap. What makes Tails so threatening that I can lose Rings if I hit him?
-Grinding could have been executed better. Like press jump and you automatically hop on the rail, instead of pressing another button

The game is okay. I hope later levels focus more on speed and running than multiple routes every 5 seconds.