A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Ad Campaign = Bomb. City realizes this weeks later. Were it a bomb, they'd of died.

Aaron C-T

OMG Panic Attack

I saw this on the news yesterday. Thought it was the funniest thing ever. Especially when it was revealed that these "devices" they thought were bombs had been around for nearly a month. I'm glad they weren't actually bombs otherwise you know.. they'd of most likely been set off.. and people would be dead. Yay for swift action!

Well, sure it sucks for the guys and it's totally unfair. However, I think the real issue here, or at least the one that digs at me the most, is that if those were actually bombs they would of gone off about a month ago. Slow respones, much?

Although, it does totally suck for those guys. They got totally blind-sided.

Who ever even said that they were supposed to be bombs? I mean, its a light-up cartoon character. I guess if I left a GBA on the street corner somewhere, because it lights up it may be a bomb and I will get arrested for a felony. Geeze.