A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Sonic comes out tommorow

shadowgoten

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've heard that the same company that tested Shadow the Hedgehog for SEGA also tested Sonic the Hedgehog...cannot confirm but could this explain things? oh BTW Gamesmaster (UK multi-format based magazine) gave Sonic 06 a...7 out of 10? so we have three positive reviews, and five bad ones, hmmm indeed.

Oh and Dreadknux (Sonic Stadium owner) had this to comment on Sonic 06

The problem with Sonic the Hedgehog 06 is that it does what it does, but people (read: reviewers) are looking for something extra special. They're spoiled by Zelda and Gears of War and want more ground-breaking stuff. Sonic the Hedgehog is good, some may say great - but because it doesn't do anything to push the boundaries, professionals (well, most of them) are snubbing it, it seems. A shame because I don't think many would be comfortable grinding Final Fantasy's to a low score because they don't push the boundaries. But oh well. :P

But reading and analysing many reviews, it would seem most people were thinking Secret Rings when playing Sonic 06. Cue silly bugle noise please. :P

XD, yea the ending scene before the last boss gave off the beastiality vibe, but meh it's almost on par with maybe a disney movie. Though the final cutscene definately gave off a kingdom hearts vibe. I thoroughly enjoyed the game and now I have to kick the games ass to get whatever secrets lie within.

Also, my favorite part was the mach speed section in kingdom valley. Good god, that's how a sonic game should play all the time. You're just hauling ass and there's water everywhere, it's just awesome.

I can deal with Belle falling in love with the beast more than I can a very ugly Asian chick with a bigass nose bringing Sonic back to life with the KISS OF LIFE which also, with help from the emeralds, turns him into Super Sonic.

Followed by him, shadow, and whity mc fag holding hands to ALL BECOME SUPER

f**k this game

I can deal with Belle falling in love with the beast more than I can a very ugly Asian chick with a bigass nose bringing Sonic back to life with the KISS OF LIFE which also, with help from the emeralds, turns him into Super Sonic.

Followed by him, shadow, and whity mc fag holding hands to ALL BECOME SUPER

f**k this game

I second that.

I wanna see some videos of the ending, and maybe some other CGI footage. Give PG links now.

I wouldnt be bothered so much if sonic's head wasn't so massive compared to hers. And I don't like super sonic done that way either, looks unpowerful. just looks like someone stuck a humongous blowdryer underneath him. apart from that...it's not a game killing ending >_>;

The music so far has blown me away. Not that the past few gmes have had bad music, but more the fact they seriously tried with the music direction. The art style I have to say has grown on me quite a bit, even if at first it seemed kinda bleh. dammit, I gotta play this, I wanna play a game that entices the senses again. (or something like that.)

I am at like 70% with Sonic and what I think so far is.........

The beginning of the game made me honestly think it sucked because of starting in the town stage and me getting use to the controls. The first stage I really didnt like but after that it got better. I loved the 3,4 and 5th stages. The bosses in this game are beautiful especially Egg Genesis so far is my favorite.