A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Sonic Next Gen for..... PC???????

sonichead

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"And the fences are getting too high to jump these days."

Psh. That's why you use the chain links in the fence to climb up ladder-style and then throw yourself over.

I know that, but thats where they get ya if your not fast enough.

I don't consider myself an athlete though I can blow the cops over anyday.

DirectX 10 makes me want to hurl. Not because it's not good, because I know it's awesome, but because of the price we are all going to pay because of it.

Err... I was refering to the non-backwards compatibility issue with Vista and how all DX10 games will not work on XP and how DX9 games (Which include games being developed right now and games that have a pretty huge following, for instance WoW.) will cease to work in the new environment. (...and OGL being suckified)

Unless something has changed of course.

Well I highly doubt that it would come out for PC. I mean, look at it this way: There's alot of sonic fans out there, If they do make it for the PC, fans will buy, because they won't have to buy a $400 dollar XBOX 360 just to play it. They'll just spend like 40-50 dollars on the game and that's it. Microsoft will basically lose money.

I Love spoiler tags lolz

UH NO. Microsoft shouldnt really CARE about the sales of ONE game that isnt even developed by them, and if they do, thats their problem. Just because theyll lose.. what? 40$x10000 = 40000$ at least, compared to HOW MUCH they acquire by windows alone?

HAHA, thats like. 3 dollars.

TRD, do you use a mac? because if you do..

you suck, hard.

I Love spoiler tags lolz

UH NO. Microsoft shouldnt really CARE about the sales of ONE game that isnt even developed by them, and if they do, thats their problem. Just because theyll lose.. what? 40$x10000 = 40000$ at least, compared to HOW MUCH they acquire by windows alone?

HAHA, thats like. 3 dollars.

TRD, do you use a mac? because if you do..

you suck, hard.

I've never seen such interesting math in my life.

HA! Yeah right, No I'm a windows man. I hate macs, They always try to make it look better and @#$%.

lol Mac Vs PC, but mac has a damn responsive GUI, makes me click on stuff alot of times.

I happen to like mac really, but Its not elite, only linux can take that since the platform has so many distros, and it would take quite some efforts to work inside, and even then , people dont really have much to steal or rape out.

And when you consider that Microsoft gets something like 5-20 dollars of royalties on every XBox 360 game sold (while it still has a high price tag anyway), and when you also consider that Sonic games always sell over a million on their leading platform (which in this case will definitely be 360 due to sheer volume), it doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that this is a lot of money.

Yes , IS REAL , sonic ever sell MILLION game for lauch , for creative changes in sonic and marketing play.

mmm , My statistic , but , if SEGA lauch for PC,Sonic Next Gen running COOL with all effects on -(no shadow effect on)-

GeForce4 Mx4000 128MB (overclocked) or Radeon9600 256MB

512MB RAM (DDR)

AMD A. 2.5