A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Pure Shadow

Benniantor

Pure Shadow

pureshadowtitle.png

*If you would like to advertise or sponser Pure Shadow, please put one of these banners in your sig, on your site, or anywhere else. Please tell me that you are putting a banner on your site before doing so*

psbannergb1.png

pureshadowlogo.png

pssig2jl3.png

logops1fo6.png

Sponsers

SILVERBLADE STADIUM

THE FAN-GAMERS NEWS

SONIC STARLIGHT

=TEAM TURBO FORUMS=

Introduction

Pure Shadow was a big talk on the old forum, GGPF, and now, hopefully, it's going to be a big talk on the SCD Online Forums. Pure Shadow is a continuation to Shadow the Hedgehog that was for the Xbox, Play Station 2, and the Nintendo Game Cube. In Shadow the Hedgehog, you were to play as Shadow is various missions using large varietys of guns, and other weapons, conquering every enemy in your way. Pure Shadow has the same objective, but it's more extreme. It dosen't have the same story line, and HUD stuff, but it still has Waepons such as guns, swords, and others. Shadow has the ability to use his regular moves that you see in Sonic Battle, famous Sonic the Hedgehog techniques, and uses waepons throughout the game.

Story Line

Shadow is still wondering about things in his past. So, he wants to go find the answers to his questions. But, the Guardian Units of Nations still won't rest until they have Shadow in captivity. So G.U.N still chases Shadow and tries to stop him from getting all of his answers. Sonic and his friends also want to stop Shadow because they don't want to see all the destruction that Shadow causes throughout his quest, so they try to stop Shadow as well. Eggman, of course, has yet another stupid plan to conquer the world, and if Shadow gets in his way, Eggman considers his plan in a huge problem.

Features

Some features in Pure Shadow are:

-Pure Shadow ONLINE CHAT ROOM!!

-Pure Shadow Mi[bLACK FELLOW]mes

-Pure Shadow 2P Battle Mode

-Pure Shadow ONLINE 2P Battle Mode

-Guns

-Swords

-In-your-face expolisions

-Incredibly fun to beat bosses

-MUCH MORE

Mi[bLACK FELLOW]mes

As you can well imagen, a good fangame must have some sort of mi[bLACK FELLOW]mes option, so that's what I have. Some mi[bLACK FELLOW]mes that are going to be used are:

-Speed Demon

-Shadow Freefall

-Shadow TrickFlip

-Team Relay

-Mission: Destruction

-Ninja X-treme Race

-Sky High battle

That's all. Pretty fun Mi[bLACK FELLOW]mes though

Pure Shadow Team

As you can see, with all this expected in the game, I need to have an incredible team to help me finish this game succesfully. So here are the team members of Pure Shadow so far:

Benniantor(me)- Lead Programmer

Chaos_Zero- Engine Tester and Engine Designer

Mygames19- 2P Battle Programmer and Lead Spriter

Khorney- Intro Animator and Spriter

Null1024- Mi[bLACK FELLOW]me Programmer

Revan- Mi[bLACK FELLOW]me Programmer

Conquerjt- Spriter and Beta Tester

Karl Berkon- Beta Tester

6BlazeFire- Spriter

Project ShadowBlaze-Spriter, 2P Battle Programmer

Louis- Spriter, Level Designer, Intro Animator

DJTJJ- Spriter, Beta Tester

That's all I have so far. If you would like to join this team, please submit your registration at http://www.freewebs.com/benniantor/teamsignup.htm

-Benniantor

I refuse to advertise for something that I deem is crap. You're going to have to sway my general opinion of Shadow games.

I also hate people who toot their game like "INCREDIBLY FUN TO BEAT BOSSES!!!" At the same time, I love them, because they feel like total asses after we play their game.

In summation, screenshots please. They better live up to all that hype in djtjjtjjtjjtjtjjj's newsletter.

EDIT: I love the all-star cast of team members and how I cannot stand any of them, with the exception being Khorney. I'm going to enjoy this.

Good luck with that...

(and I mean good luck not posting here for a year...)

My method is to use, a password that I wont be able to remember, one made by the password recovery system, so the only way to get a new one is to "recover" it, but now I'm gonna mess up my E-Mail las well.

Pure Shadow

[qimg]http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e150/SonAmy_4ever/Fan%20Games/pureshadowtitle.png[/qimg]

*If you would like to advertise or sponser Pure Shadow, please put one of these banners in your sig, on your site, or anywhere else. Please tell me that you are putting a banner on your site before doing so*

[qimg]http://img511.imageshack.us/img511/1813/psbannergb1.png[/qimg]

[qimg]http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e150/SonAmy_4ever/Fan%20Games/pureshadowlogo.png[/qimg]

[qimg]http://img432.imageshack.us/img432/9967/pssig2jl3.png[/qimg]

[qimg]http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/3076/logops1fo6.png[/qimg]

Sponsers

SILVERBLADE STADIUM

THE FAN-GAMERS NEWS

SONIC STARLIGHT

=TEAM TURBO FORUMS=

Introduction

Pure Shadow was a big talk on the old forum, GGPF, and now, hopefully, it's going to be a big talk on the SCD Online Forums. Pure Shadow is a continuation to Shadow the Hedgehog that was for the Xbox, Play Station 2, and the Nintendo Game Cube. In Shadow the Hedgehog, you were to play as Shadow is various missions using large varietys of guns, and other weapons, conquering every enemy in your way. Pure Shadow has the same objective, but it's more extreme. It dosen't have the same story line, and HUD stuff, but it still has Waepons such as guns, swords, and others. Shadow has the ability to use his regular moves that you see in Sonic Battle, famous Sonic the Hedgehog techniques, and uses waepons throughout the game.

Story Line

Shadow is still wondering about things in his past. So, he wants to go find the answers to his questions. But, the Guardian Units of Nations still won't rest until they have Shadow in captivity. So G.U.N still chases Shadow and tries to stop him from getting all of his answers. Sonic and his friends also want to stop Shadow because they don't want to see all the destruction that Shadow causes throughout his quest, so they try to stop Shadow as well. Eggman, of course, has yet another stupid plan to conquer the world, and if Shadow gets in his way, Eggman considers his plan in a huge problem.

Features

Some features in Pure Shadow are:

-Pure Shadow ONLINE CHAT ROOM!!

-Pure Shadow 2P Battle Mode

-Pure Shadow ONLINE 2P Battle Mode

-Guns

-Swords

-In-your-face expolisions

-Incredibly fun to beat bosses

-MUCH MORE

Mi[bLACK FELLOW]mes

As you can well imagen, a good fangame must have some sort of mi[bLACK FELLOW]mes option, so that's what I have. Some mi[bLACK FELLOW]mes that are going to be used are:

-Speed Demon

-Shadow Freefall

-Shadow TrickFlip

-Team Relay

-Mission: Destruction

-Ninja X-treme Race

-Sky High battle

That's all. Pretty fun Mi[bLACK FELLOW]mes though

Pure Shadow Team

As you can see, with all this expected in the game, I need to have an incredible team to help me finish this game succesfully. So here are the team members of Pure Shadow so far:

Benniantor(me)- Lead Programmer

Chaos_Zero- Engine Tester and Engine Designer

Mygames19- 2P Battle Programmer and Lead Spriter

Khorney- Intro Animator and Spriter

Null1024- Mi[bLACK FELLOW]me Programmer

Revan- Mi[bLACK FELLOW]me Programmer

Conquerjt- Spriter and Beta Tester

Karl Berkon- Beta Tester

6BlazeFire- Spriter

Project ShadowBlaze-Spriter, 2P Battle Programmer

Louis- Spriter, Level Designer, Intro Animator

DJTJJ- Spriter, Beta Tester

That's all I have so far. If you would like to join this team, please submit your registration at http://www.freewebs.com/benniantor/teamsignup.htm

-Benniantor

Uh, hate to say this, but without any screenshots or demos.. this is just..

Words. and words can tell alot about somebody.

My method is to use, a password that I wont be able to remember, one made by the password recovery system, so the only way to get a new one is to "recover" it, but now I'm gonna mess up my E-Mail las well.

"I'm leaving, but oh wait I'm not leaving, instead of leaving I'm going to stick around and argue about why I'm leaving and what I'm going to do to make sure I stay gone"

And it's sick if you're going to those extents to keep away from an online forum dude.

It's funny how I don't even know half of the people on your team...I tend to believe that incredible people do incredible things, thus giving them popularity. I'll admit that I'm not nearly as active on the forum as I used to be, however, my little bird that whisper me news would have let me know if a totally awesome game by these people had been created...you need more than words and ambition. You need physical proof...a bunch of support banners does nothing but flaunt arrogance and create an illusion for yourselves that you're actually making progress. Please come back when you have substantial proof of a game.

djtjj: I know you reported this topic in your favor, however I fail to see something that "just wrong". If you're referring to Slingerland's post with the old ladies, there's nothing truly offensive about the post. There's no nudity and explicit language. In short, it doesn't violate any rules, it's just him being rough around the edges. I'm sorry if you don't find this an appealing verdict. PM me if you can explain to me exactly how this was wrong in your mind.

Seeing as this topic is a mini flamewar waiting to happen... ::lock::