A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

AMV Clip - Now actually downloadable!

ila

Anyway... yes I watch anime. Now its story time:

I was sitting with some of my friends back at Clarke (where I used to go) and we were just doing stuff, someone was playing WoW, I was still playing DDR SuperNOVA on my friends CF, and he was randomly playing songs off his playlist (which actually made DDR hard but meh) Anyway we started discussing making our own version of AMV Hell. (Google it) anyway one of the suggestions that popped up was something for Cat Soup, my friend suggested one song, and then I loaded up "Come Clean" on DDR and we realized that it was almost perfect. So I went home and whipped up this thing. The timing isn't the best since I did it in about 10 minutes and only have Windows Movie Maker to work with (Any good iMovie-ish things out there for WIndows?)

And after you read all that text: here it is, only about a minute long since it was hard to find clips to fit with the whole song.

http://kizna.gunsha.com/downloads/comecleanversion1.wmv

I may work on the timing and polish this one up if we ever do decide to do some sort of compilation like AMV Hell.

Cat Soup, something I randomly acquired in college. I don't understand it either... I don't know if its supposed to provoke thought or something, but apparently it was based off some drawings some guy's wife did before she died.