A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Super Smash Bros. 3DS/Wii U

Just some statistics: this now puts the Smash Bros 4 Roster up to 19 characters announced so far. Brawl had 35 (although 39 if you factor in forms like Pokemon Trainer) So in theory there should still be a good 16 reveals left is Sakurai doesn't plan on down sizing. That being said, Rosalina looks fun, although probably too technical for my style.

If I had just been told Rosalina was a fighter and knew nothing else about it I'd probably be pretty disappointed, but she actually looks really cool to use. I'm down for this. I'm not really getting my hopes up for any characters now that Sonic is in, so it should be an interesting year or so until release. I'm still hoping for some cool surprises like R.O.B., though.

Mr. Game and Watch was an interesting surprise and concept, but I hated ROB. 

The only thing they need to do to the SSBB roster is add Mewtwo, Roy, and rework Gannondorf into a swordfighter, because the Falcon moveset literally makes no sense to any Zelda canon.

Also, give me back real Young Link, and add WW Gannon into the game, because he's the coolest.

Edit: And stop giving Mario Fludd. It's so bad, he'll never need it as long as he has cape, and Tornado was just way more fun to use.

Edited by Serephim

The only thing they need to do to the SSBB roster is add Mewtwo, Roy, and rework Gannondorf into a swordfighter, because the Falcon moveset literally makes no sense to any Zelda canon.

Gannondorf especially. Seeing as though they graciously reworked Bowser, I see no reason that they can't do the same for Gannondorf, his falcon punch mixed with movement overall is just lacking.

• 2 weeks later...