A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

sonic dash fixed boss repare

BlazefireLP

hey i have taken the time to fix sonic dashes boss and if works here you go<i did not make this game>credit to the makers regoyoshi and other

link http://www.myfilelink.co.uk/file.aspx?id=4...a248635e1047dc8 enjoy everyone!!!

and if you dont bealeve i did fix it look at the forums on sfghqmb nothing there is there he he.he has not fixed it yet i have for you memebers.

blazefire here.:D :D :o:):(:confused:

Below is a double post that has been automagically merged into the original.

well how did i do?

i doubt he will be able to make it much better, you should see all the crap he's posted on our forum...its offensive (ie none of it his, and his apparent "improvements" only seem to break the games. oh and claim games for his own. the only reason he's not it trouble for this one is because its open source *sigh*) you should try making your own before just going around "editing" others. its fine to use them as a reference, but just taking them for yourself requires little or no effort at all =/ (oh and your link appears to be broken...) [oh and yes, i will consistantly lay the smackdown upon you where ever i see you if you continue to do this, it gets annoying having to ban multiple accounts]

i mean i have fixed the boss it works now i did it for you so you can play it nobody elsa has ever done this so i thout i would make it up to you.smile smile

link fixed i did not make it ok khorney regoyoshi did and demexen and midiman

right link eney coments on the fix and i mean on the fix nothing else ok

here this took me 8 days it was not easy at all but it was werth it in the end

http://www.myfilelink.co.uk/file.aspx?id=42ae69c665dc42568a248635e1047dc8 it works now right?

yes i know it was when larkss<akayou>put up the extended file on file front i did not work it made you die rapidly so i thought i would give it a shot and it looks like it worked if you have fixed it all ready then i gues i downloaded the wrong file then oops ____ where is the link i cant find it aww man!!!