A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Anyone up for a laugh?

Rael0505

GS: How many games do you plan to have available at launch?

KH: That is still very hard to determine. Even looking at our first-party portfolio, from the [sony] Worldwide Studios, we're looking at what titles are going to be available at launch. We don't want to launch everything on day one, because we certainly want to manage the portfolio, and say, "These two titles need to be launched in December, or this one needs to go in January," just to keep the portfolio fresh. It's also a matter of which games actually have enough polish to go out on day one as opposed to those which could use another good three weeks and still make it within the year, but really become the second wave. I think the third parties are basically doing the same thing as well. As with any console launch, I think the definitive title lineup for launch--and possibly up until maybe the end of the year--that sort of list will probably not be finalized until a month before launch, give or take. I think it's too early to say at this point in time which games definitively are going to be launch titles, and I certainly can't speak for the third parties.

.......Umm....

GS: What games do you expect during launch?

KH: We expect the best launch lineup in the history of forever.

Sony makes me laugh so hard. I really hope with ALLLLLLLLLLL of my heart that they phail the PS3.

Anyone up to have the unholy ____ scared out of them? Warning: It's not pretty and you'll probably hate me forever, but, search on Youtube for Happiness in Slavery.

What the ____ was that.

It wasnt scary, just very very highly disturbing, and yes, i hate you forever.

Oh and not only did it take FOREVER to kill Vergil in Very Hard Mode (aka Hard mode on the orginal DMC), i cant get past the second goddamn mission in Dante Must Die.

This guy did it near flawlessly.

HOW ON EARTH DOES HE BLOCK ALL HIS ATTACKS, WDF?!?! WDF WDF WDF.

These people have found so many awsome techniques in DMC3.

Like him jumping on Vergil's head like that, and i saw one guy (Special Edition) who had awsome'est freaking moves with Vergil.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=tY38vcbuW-0

Edit- ending theme of DMC3 (where you fight demons while the credits roll) is the ONLY rock song that i have ever downloaded and enjoyed alot. In fact i loved all the DMC3 tracks.

Edit:

omfg another Vergil movie

(that sounds like the guy who does the music for Triple-H..)