A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Sonic And The Secret Rings....

Eraysor

"And the Secret Rings" really makes it sound worse, IMO..

But Wildfire really diddnt sound much better.

but HEY!

Now when we talk about it on the forums, we can call it "SatSR" or "SSR"...and Omfg, i dont know about some of you, but both abbrevations bring back awsome memories.

Sounds more like a book title. For instance: Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets. ::character name:: and the ::object/place/legend::

::shrug:: At least we knew it was a working title to begin with unlike with the Wii. Or.. at least I didn't know Revolution was temporary.

I never really saw Sonic to have a continuity. The Genesis games did, yes. And Sonic Adventure through Sonic Heroes did, sure (and I guess Shadow can be thrown in there) but the Advance games seem to have no place in the cannon, as did Sonic Rush.

Basically, I have no beef if a Sonic game has no continuity at all with the cannon. Nor did I ever pay much notice to the Sonic stories at all. So long as the dialoge doesn't suck, I don't care.

Eraysor: And this goes back to my argument that if Sega doesn't care about one thing and neglects it chances are they don't care at all. And if you don't care about there being no continuity or decent story (despite there having been one in the old games) then I guess you won't care if they keep on neglecting other aspects like gameplay. And why should you?

PG: SA and SH didn't really have continuity.. each game could've sat on it's own because there was little that actually connected the games in any way. As far as the SAdv series, Rush, Battle, etc.. none of those were "main" games anyway.