A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Holy Crap, Sonic GL is Shaping up.

Redsonic

Guest Shadix

There doesn't appear to be anything new on the page since the last time he posted a thread about it here...

Good job Red, you ****'d up again.

This is nice and all, but because it isnt done i doubt anyone cares. We cant play it, and if it was important he would have told us himself...

..He did tell us himself. On page two. There was an unfortunate member who created a thread about it again though.

This is nice and all, but because it isnt done i doubt anyone cares. We cant play it

Um, what? Everyone posts threads with only images and videos, you implying no one cares about any of them? Guess no one cares about that whole 'post your screenshot thread'

I just think this kind of information should be supplied to us by the person who's making the game....

...Not someone who wants to create a thread for fun.

I mean, this is just as useless as for him to go all the way back to page 2, Bump the Sonic GL topic, and say "Hay guys I just wanted to tell you hez still working on it kbiepalz//1."