A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Message Board GLITCH Discovered

Redsonic

Guest Shadix
actually im a GameSpotter, apparentently if you knew that though, you are one too. So you wouldnt talk.

I'm going off things you have said here and things that have been said. You see if I DID go there, I would be at your level of intelligence if not lower.

--

Smidge has duplicates? He must be getting famous.

Lets start a fan cult following and all have the same name because we lack individuality! Who is going to be SmidgeFan1447, Smidge205, Smidge517924, ILOVESMIDGE... Smidgeishot? Smidge001? Egdims? RedSmidge? BlueSmidge? SmidgeX?

Guest Shadix
No, Smidge2O4 wins.

Smidge2O4 ruined his impression when he forgot to put a comma after "No". The REAL Smidge does not make such careless mistakes. :D

I HAVE YOUR FORUM HOSTAGE.

IF YOU DO NOT COMPLY TO MY DEMANDS, I WILL BE FORCED TO HIKE THE PAGEVIEWS OF THIS TOPIC APPROXIMATELY 50 EACH MINUTE.. Maybe MORE!!!!!. DOING SO WOULD MOST DEFINATLY BE A DIS-SERVICE IN SOME WAY OR ANOTHER.

The Demand is for exactly 10,000,000 Cans of Tuna and 30 Jars of Mayonaise, and NO QUESTIONS ASKED.

-Signed - Person who is most certainly not Rocky. No. Really.

I HAVE YOUR FORUM HOSTAGE.

IF YOU DO NOT COMPLY TO MY DEMANDS, I WILL BE FORCED TO HIKE THE PAGEVIEWS OF THIS TOPIC APPROXIMATELY 50 EACH MINUTE.. Maybe MORE!!!!!. DOING SO WOULD MOST DEFINATLY BE A DIS-SERVICE IN SOME WAY OR ANOTHER.

The Demand is for exactly 10,000,000 Cans of Tuna and 30 Jars of Mayonaise, and NO QUESTIONS ASKED.

-Signed - Person who is most certainly not Rocky. No. Really.

omg cyber terrorist.

I have mines setup as to where I get an email whenever someone replies to a topic. Now. I got an e-mail saying Diablohead replied to the "Post Your Screenshot" topic. When I went to check, nothing. All I saw was rael's. I didn't see Diablohead. I even refreshed the page=/