A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Sonic Dawn Of Darkness - Blue Paradise

Team Dark Shadows

Looks like a lot of fun! I'd give it a 7.5/10, regarding the flow or logic of the stage, some areas kinda give access to other areas but it seems as though splines pull you away. I would find it better if there was a reason to go in each direction, like x way is blocked. Also, around 1:10 the boards look kinda weird, like issues with the normals. The music could also use some work, and play throughout the whole stage. Overall, though, the stage looks great!

Looks like a lot of fun! I'd give it a 7.5/10, regarding the flow or logic of the stage, some areas kinda give access to other areas but it seems as though splines pull you away. I would find it better if there was a reason to go in each direction, like x way is blocked. Also, around 1:10 the boards look kinda weird, like issues with the normals. The music could also use some work, and play throughout the whole stage. Overall, though, the stage looks great!

thanks so much for the advice we'll work on them  :ssmile: