A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

My new sonic gdk level :)

Zeduardo35

• 2 weeks later...

There are some good level design ideas going on. But what probably some people will say is that the use of too much UDK content. The water look like a shaking plastic, and seem to be scaled up a lot and got the uv messed. you could try fix in the material or using several water planes. But I really think the level have already a solid build and amazing ideas, like those flying pillars and gardens, really cool!

BTW I not going to just say the same that I hear every time when someone do a sgdk level, I want to see people doing better and interesting stuff. So If you want, we can talk about it, also I have several models for games that I made myself, I can share some with you if you like, some tricks I know in softwares taht may allow you to get the results better and faster and give any help I can to make you improve you designs. Plus is great to talk to people interested in the 3d game making. PM me in any case if you wish.

Keep up the good work!