A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Evil The Hedgehog 3: Evil Unleashed 06 SUPER EARLY ACCESS DEMO

ila

Hello everyone! For those not in the know, I am ila (lowercase i intentional) and I am the creator of the hit critically acclaimed somewhat decent? RAGE entries Evil the Hedgehog and Evil the Hedgehog 2! For the unaware Evil the Hedgehog was the creation of some crazy kid who had the best Sonic fan character ever created (as featured in the now completely unavailable to watch Slingerland's Corner portion of the Sonic Show... aka the only thing worth watching in the Sonic Show)

That being said, as they were orignally RAGE entries, they were intentionally bad fangames anyway. However, Evil 3 will in fact be an intentionally bad good fangame! Or something. I'm putting actual effort into it this time.

Here's a let's play of the first game that fails to mention me or SFGHQ or RAGE! clickit

Interested? Here are links to Evil the Hedgehog 1 and 2! 

Evil the Hedgehog!

Evil the Hedgehog 2!

So, today I bring you the first look at Evil the Hedgehog 3: Evil Unleashed 06! In keeping with the tradition of things like Kickstarter and Steam's Early Access Program, I'm going to let you play an in progress build of a project that may or may not be finished! That said, unlike those guys, I'll let you play it for FREE! Have at it!

Before playing, important development notes!

Currently implemented:
Walking Right

Awaiting more testing:
Walking Left
Running Left
Running Right
Ducking
Jumping
Not falling off the left side of the stage
Title Screen
Main Menu
Sub Menu
Special Stage
Actualy storyline
Effort
Fun
Humor

Evil's eye patch

Evil's gun that controls time

Evil's fire chest?
Bob Dole
Achievements

Click Here to Download Evil the Hedgehog 3 Super Early Access Alpha Demo

Someday this might actually be good. Promise!

• Like 2

Glad you went with this ending, ila.

I think the climbing intro sequence would be perfect for a MGS1-style in-game credits roll, just have text fade in as Evil climbs his way to the emerald. It would add considerable amounts of awesome.

Now I'll go play the other two once again.

• Like 1

You know, I don't know about you or anyone else, but I really miss the Rock Band / Guitar Hero elements of the previous Evil the Hedgehog 3 games. This new song really is fitting for the game's tone and overall feel but honestly, it just doesn't vibe like LMFAO and other death metal bands did before. I do appreciate the fact that you went out of your way to implement the first Mario's rolling physics though, mad prespects.

:y

I am glad this is continuing to be a thing. Gonna play the originals for sake of bad nostalgia

Edited by Azookara
  • Like 2