A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Operation Decode(Digimon World Re:Digitize Decode)

comic321

I don't know if there's a topic about this already so sorry if this is already been posted. Anyway, If ou are a digimon fan like myself, I'm sure you've heard Operation Decode.: https://www.change.org/petitions/namco-bandai-games-europe-america-localize-digimon-world-re-digitize-decode-for-3ds

This petition is to help us get Digimon World Re:Digitize Decode localized In America & Europe! It's a really good game & lot of people want it! There is actually a pretty good chance (I pray to God there is) for this petition to work! If you liked the original Digimon World game, or if you just like digimon period & want to see this game get localized, please sign the petition! We only need 1,370 signatures left!

To quote Season 4's intro: "If We're All For One World, There's A World For Us All!"

To quote Season 5's  intro: "Never Surrender! Never Be Outdone!"

& To quote Season 6's intro: "We're Stronger When We Act As One! We're Gonna Change The World!"

Oh, you get the point!  :iamafuckingtool:

Considering how Operation Rainfall sorta worked, I hope this does as well. These change.org petitions aren't going to cut it, though. A lot more noise would be necessary for this to really work.

And if it doesn't... there's the ongoing patch for the PSP version, at least.

The petition needs a lot of work. The forum attack isn't even started for the major regions, and the grammatical errors make it impossible to take anyone seriously. Not to mention historically these petitions do nothing, especially to companies with historically shitty PR like Sega and Namco.

The DS games weren't interesting at all, but the original PS1 game was goddamn awesome, and no other game like it exists... except for Re:Digitize.

It's basically a Tamagotchi (that thing was REALLY popular back then) mixed with an RPG - it was really addictive... even with all the horrible glitches.

You have a partner (no pokemon team here), and you have to feed it, nurse it, take it to the toilet, among other things. Buy stuff, train at the gyms, defeat enemies and recruit people to your town.

The DS games I played (DW DS and DW...Dawn? I borrowed that one so I don't remember) were pretty much Digimon World 3 Lite. Which was fine by me as I really like DW 3 but I did expect more, the battle view really was disappointing. I wanna see my dudes, not small portraits of their heads!

But yeah the original Digimon World is a buggy, poorly translated, cryptic piece of charming gaming nostalgia to me. I'll always love it.

Well I can certainly tell you guys aren't Digimon nerds.  Otherwise you would have known that Xros and Fusion were the same series. (*closes wikipedia tab*)

I've only ever actually played one of the RPGs (it was on DS), and it was rather mediocre, so I don't know how much I really care.

um i already knew that, i watched digimon xros wars 2 years before fusion came out

thing is reason why i said that is because alot of crap in fusion was changed

ALOT