A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Post your screenshots thread

Rael0505

Same shot as before, just with the newer palette and design choice.

scaled.php?server=15&filename=beginn.png&res=landing

"Matter" is sort of like currency. All panels use one bit of matter to place down and once you use up all of your matter, you'll have to destroy some panels to get your matter back.

This is separate from the project I am working on (yes YI inspired), its less to do with it but something to show off. I was working on a splash screen for SFGHQ and this is what I came up with. I know its a bit pompous to change the branding of the site, but the current branding is not in my opinion the best, and needs a bit of tweaking before it looks professional - as professional as it could be, if you understand all that.

splashox.png

I haven't animated anything yet, but the idea I had was for several pieces of fan gaming sprites for rings, springs, bumpers ect. to fall into the text behind the white outline. Or something like that, to distinguish it from the Sonic Retro splash but to keep it in line with it, since it was another splash screen I was using.

Sounds good. Should look decent when its animated.

Also, I guess it wouldn't be a problem if someone created a topic for people to post their splash screens. It was asked not long ago in the fangame help forum if SFGHQ has a splash screen so it would allow people to choose from a variety of splash screens.