A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Post your screenshots thread

Rael0505

there are just simple special stages meant to collect rings and 1ups you can't fall off the tube or get hurt

also they use some of the gimmiks from the other stages

[qimg]http://i.imgur.com/v5zxP.png[/qimg] [qimg]http://i.imgur.com/qTxEZ.png[/qimg]

they work pretty much like the chase bosses

Playing this while high on acid should be the most awesome thing ever.

f4lq3p.png

WHAT!?! ECLIPSE ACTUALLY POSTED A PIECE OF INFO?!? Well ladies and gentelmen, This game has been in the making since I started highschool(end of middle school) and because I recently found a programmer, I can bring it to fruition! These are the two main characters: E.J. The DJ and Kiki Von Tea respectivly. I have soooo much concept art to show you guys but I'm more focused on getting out a video or demo for my portfolio at the moment... Work in progress but you guys will love the finished product ^__^

Lacks too many of the already planned moves.

Using Sonic Worlds to study how it could work, as I'll not be developing a fangame with this, but yes a game.

Already started drawing some concept. A future video would be featuring the main characters' sprites. All I can say in advance is that they are two, and gameplay affects depending on what you choose. And by "what", I mean that you guys are not supposed to know what I meant by now.

PS. In case you notice, sorry for the sound in a very high frequency in the background. This is due to a damaged mic. It may cause you headaches if you see the video too many times. But don't worry, I've already fixed that ingame.

Using Sonic Worlds to study how it could work, as I'll not be developing a fangame with this, but yes a game.

Already started drawing some concept. A future video would be featuring the main characters' sprites. All I can say in advance is that they are two, and gameplay affects depending on what you choose. And by "what", I mean that you guys are not supposed to know what I meant by now.

PS. In case you notice, sorry for the sound in a very high frequency in the background. This is due to a damaged mic. It may cause you headaches if you see the video too many times. But don't worry, I've already fixed that ingame.

LH you implemented and executed the most amazing concept of knuckles gameplay i've ever seen. Words cannot express how awesome that looked.

Dude honestly i've always thought knuckles could work with prince of persia esque gameplay built around the same mechanics, but you took things to a next lvl with implementing it in a way where momentum plays a role in how high knuckles can get.

I can imagine if they would implement knuckles's gameplay in a 3d game like this. No need for that treasure hunting BS.

Amazing job LH.

I do like to ask: what's gonna happen with the spinjump, climbing and gliding?

LH you implemented and executed the most amazing concept of knuckles gameplay i've ever seen. Words cannot express how awesome that looked.

Dude honestly i've always thought knuckles could work with prince of persia esque gameplay built around the same mechanics, but you took things to a next lvl with implementing it in a way where momentum plays a role in how high knuckles can get.

I can imagine if they would implement knuckles's gameplay in a 3d game like this. No need for that treasure hunting BS.

Amazing job LH.

I do like to ask: what's gonna happen with the spinjump, climbing and gliding?

@Jwiwo and @toaster1: Thanks (: Yeah, for now it is a 2D parkour game, but it won't feature only parkour. And, more than that, it won't be a fangame. Will feature some charactersI'm already working on. Pretty much the first sprites I'm drawing from the scratch for a game in my life.

The spinjump, climbing and gliding are... removed, as Knuckles ain't a character for this game.

EDIT: I swear I've never played Prince of Persia,but I took a look at the classic game here... It's great, but I'm definitely looking for something more "speedy".

You know what? That's got to be the most original thing I ever saw someone do with SonicWorlds. I personally think the concept is very interesting and it brings out an extended ability knuckles never even knew he had 83.

Also, the tiles I am making for SWLC in my engine WO-HOO!

DomesticDesertZone%20kekekekekek.png Yes this is my poor excuse to show something off :C.

• Like 1

Nice, Sonic Worlds meets Mirror's Edge. Don't forget the red plataforms and the billboard signs. Btw... Take a look on that fangame, Mirror's Edge 2D, may help you finding some new ideas. :3