A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Post your screenshots thread

Rael0505

Wasn't Bosco the name of the bear from that Hector Concarne show which debuted along side Billy and Mandy ever so many years ago?

No, the purble bear's name was Boscov. :P

Well, my nickname comes from a family joke, which involes Chilean Spanish words.

pillow.png

voidlogo.png

It's the signature. I recolored the Chaotix Metal Sonic and then Blazefire and I managed to make a new head for Metal because the original is tilted downward too much for a standing or floating straight up. It wasn't easy considering there are 8 shades of blue on him. I finished up the body and made a frame for Gardow's Sonic sprite to match. I will end up using it for a cut scene of course.

wJAR6.png

Distortion effect at Sonic's Boost... It's also avaliable at explosions. You can't see it verywell at screens or without a background... But if you look at the black tiles you'll see the distortion itself.

(Btw, new Running Animation)

pjQJs.png

The Rings are placeholders... We've done then without textures and stuff, so it's not as cool as the new ones that we're doing... Also, we still need to create the particles at the grinding.

kxCoK.png

The Layer Scale... In other words, to create an fake 3D looking, Sonic will resize down a lil' bit when he's on the top of the "Wallrun"... Just to give the idea of distance... Anyway, everything is resized too... Rings, Boost and the Boost trail (as you can see on the screen)

Remembering that the HUDs are placeholders too... We're working at the new HUD wich I gotta say, looks fantastic. ;)

This is what happens:

Everybody on the team is busy as hell... The 3D Modeler just finished the monitors recently, the programmer got in a vacation for the last two weeks and the designer hasn't send me the tiles yet. The programming also has some problems, the physics aren't good as I want to, we're facing some trouble due the size of the sprites and the colisors, etc...

I want to create a video the sooner as I can, but maybe for the next 2 weeks it won't be possible. But I guess that somewhere in march it'll be ready.

[qimg]http://i.imgur.com/wJAR6.png[/qimg]

Distortion effect at Sonic's Boost... It's also avaliable at explosions. You can't see it verywell at screens or without a background... But if you look at the black tiles you'll see the distortion itself.

(Btw, new Running Animation)

[qimg]http://i.imgur.com/pjQJs.png[/qimg]

The Rings are placeholders... We've done then without textures and stuff, so it's not as cool as the new ones that we're doing... Also, we still need to create the particles at the grinding.

[qimg]http://i.imgur.com/kxCoK.png[/qimg]

The Layer Scale... In other words, to create an fake 3D looking, Sonic will resize down a lil' bit when he's on the top of the "Wallrun"... Just to give the idea of distance... Anyway, everything is resized too... Rings, Boost and the Boost trail (as you can see on the screen)

Remembering that the HUDs are placeholders too... We're working at the new HUD wich I gotta say, looks fantastic. ;)

that's just fing sexy dude, seriously

So you like shiny things?

Sorry but I want play a Sonic game as Sonic, not as some sort of light beam and bunch of particles.

WOW that's just some effects I was showing. Don't worry. You won't have a light show here... not more than Sonic Phoenix has originally been.

The ring sparkles are from Sonic Worlds itself, and the boost effects are from the original Phoenix engine.