A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

New Forums, Reputation, and YouTube

OverbounD

I have reorganized the forums a bit to encourage discussions.

Reputation has been as been reinstated now everyone gives +1 rep regardless of their rep.

The Concept Storm has been unlocked and you are free to post in any of the topics provided you have something intelligent to add.

A Youtube BBC Code remember to only add the video id not the entire URL. It was the only way I could get it working.

A Sonic the Hedgehog Discussion has opened and I have moved relevant content there, at least anything recent.

I encourage you all to have fun using these new features. But remember that posts should be well thought out and not spammy with pictures and irrelevant conversation. Otherwise Duckboy, Seph, and Worm might... well Sena.

• Like 1

Trust me Overbound, regexp for BBcodes is quite a mess - good thing you managed to make it work.

So basically, it works like this, hm?

[\youtube]WR3Eh_516JQ[\/youtube]

(disregarding the escaping backslashes)

It is possible to add the toolbar button to the quick editor, but I'm not sure if I remember the proper template for that. I'll see if I can shove it in later on.

little nitpick, but the sonic discussion forum's description kinda goes heavy with all the Camel Case around...

• Like 1