A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

LiBi's Placeholder of Procrastinated Pixels

Keeping with past themes, and knowing that I rarely get the chance to sprite, you might not see a lot of updates here, but I'm hoping that will change for the better.

JoeyTH- author/fan character from another time that most know me for. Also called Red Sonic by some xD

For alot of my stuff, you can look at my old deviantart, here.

Now to get down to buisness, I'm gonna try and sheet this, even if it's the last thing I do.

o0xl.png

Crit? I wanna get the basic design down before I wanna start spriting other poses.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Oh god, forgot to mention all of the walking poses, regardless if they look done, are not done. (work from an older rev)

Also, thanks Light c:  I really should make a solid attempt to get some more poses done, atleast get it to Sonic1 tier standards. lol  Honestly the last time I made a pose in that sheet was like...hmm... somewhere between the middle of October and the end November of last year. xD

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

So I was just digging around and I found these:

so_i_was_digging_around_by_libiykwim-d7c

Very old stuff we got here lol
-the file that the Shadic sprites come from was last saved January 29th, 2013

-the bottom set of poses are from a file that was last saved on February 29th, 2012

Should I continue to work on and finish any of these? :3

Pretty sure that's intentional, Alex. Looking good, Libi! :D I made some little edits to his quills and posture: 83N02.png

The profile(?) view of his head has some banding on the middle and bottom quills. Here's an example fix: 83Olu.png

I widened and removed some of the shading on the middle quill to (hopefully) make it come out more, as well as add more shape and shading to the bottom quill. Finally, I removed a some shading on the top quill, although I'm not entirely sure if that looks better.

• Like 1

some_work_has_been_done_lolol_by_libiykw

I will most likely use the side head, and I will blend your head, and the head that I'm going to use together c:  THANK YOU, OH GRACIOUSLY AWESOME HOBBS! :D

Next thing I want to get done is fixing the chest fur up.

Oh and yes Alex, it is entirely intentional.  I'm following the design ChakraX made c:

• 1 month later...

xfbgfnfgnxfdgnfsg_by_libiykwim-d7kwthv.g

Not much of an update but it's something. I was attempting to make a very fluid idle loop, and everything was going well! ...Up until I realized that I used an out of date body! D: Now I gotta redo it! Eh, nothing really too tedious, just going to take a few hours to tweak down right!

Here is a comparison of the first animation frame, the current body I'm using, and the body that the "Mod Gen Official" Sonic Sheet (or simply the one on the website)

comparing_bodies_by_libiykwim-d7kwvzz.pn

I thought I would upload this body because I do really like how it came out! c: Considering this is my first solid attempt at an animation loop in about a year, maybe more.

Comments? Critique? Suggestions? I'm all ears.