A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Sonic Boost Development Thread

DashNK

BUMP:

Now I've joined Team Boost. (I have no idea how I'm managing working on 5 projects.) so, as a little present I present to you:

5? That's nothing! I'm taking *counts Skype convos*...7! Anyway, nice logo! Hoping to see some of the game soon!

Hey I've joined team:

no one cares

and we're working on:

Quit posting random shit in the forums about your project that are not even off the ground yet.

Professionals are barely able to finish games so there is no way you can realistically think you can finish 7. Only post real information about your games please this isn't even your topic DeHog, DramaQueen. If you guys can't use a little self control I'm going to start handing out some month long bans... and I'd really rather not because I always feel like the bad guy when I do. If you make me the bad guy I'm going to be pissed.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to be "that guy"

I hate the logo. Absolutely hate it. It's way too freakin' generic. Completely unoriginal. There's TONS of fan games with that same, generic-font sonic game with a word or 2 after it.

I want to see something original. Look at Overbound's time twisted logo. It's original, and it looks great, it's not anything I've ever seen before. Even my logo (which was created before I was even born) is different from the typical sonic genericwordsaboutsomethingbadoramoveorsomeattributeofsonic:

J82pPP4.png

See what I'm saying?

Tell you what guys, I've been getting better at doing logos, so if you want my help or see what I've done, just ask. Also, I agree with what Potato said, while it's better than the other one, it still looks generic.

I would definitely like to see you give it a shot. Dash, you should hold a contest of sorts, I would enter. I love seeing what different ideas people have.

Sure thing! I already have you on my skype. Ill Just go ahead and Add you to my group!

OK. So, Some game development is private right now... but i will reveal something:

I am doing a method of sonic boost to where it has a classic feel. and a modern feel.

The classic feel will have only a title screen and a Save Select From sonic 3(planned) and cutscenes(including a Megadrive Soundtrack).

While deluxe has a More Modern Feeling.