A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Username Change Please?

I'll change your name for you. You don't get to be !!!!! (because that's a name I assume to be bannable as a spambot) and since you didn't specify a secondary preference, you get to be assigned a name by my random crappy name generator.

If you want a comprehensible username that isn't a mishmash a of symbols, then I'll change it again.

I'll change your name for you. You don't get to be quintuple bang (because that's a name I assume to be bannable as a spambot) and since you didn't specify a secondary preference, you get to be assigned a name by my random crappy name generator.

If you want a comprehensible username that isn't a mishmash a of symbols, then I'll change it again.

I respected you DW, your programming skills amazing, your contributions to the community but all at the cost of this childish behavior. Sorry but !!!!! is literally what I go by no spambot, not a machine, it's just different.

I respected you DW, your programming skills amazing, your contributions to the community but all at the cost of this childish behavior. Sorry but !!!!! is literally what I go by no spambot, not a machine, it's just different.

God forbid the admins have a sense of humour.

Look, I'm not a super-serious person and I really don't care if you think I'm behaving childishly.

I will not change your username to something that is unpronounceable. I don't think anyone would have approved your registration if you had picked that in the first place.

You are welcome to come up with something analogous as long as it can be written with alphanumeric characters. You are even free to throw in a symbol or two as long as some kind of word or name is involved. Consider yourself fortunate that I'm willing to change your name in the first place.

Look, I'm not a super-serious person and I really don't care if you think I'm behaving childishly.

I will not change your username to something that is unpronounceable. I don't think anyone would have approved your registration if you had picked that in the first place.

You are welcome to come up with something analogous as long as it can be written with alphanumeric characters. You are even free to throw in a symbol or two as long as some kind of word or name is involved. Consider yourself fortunate that I'm willing to change your name in the first place.

I'm proving now that i'm a literal human being. What does it matter if i'm just five exclamation points? If you can make my username look stupid why can't it be !!!!! ? Pretty silly i'd say. Well if I can't change it to something I do actually use, just bring down the ban hammer or something. I'm sorry I can't further participate in this forum for that.

Who leaves a forum because they can't have their username? You sound like a child throwing a temper tantrum after being denied his lollipop.

And I believe it's supposed to be Exclamation Mark Exclamation Mark Exclamation Mark Exclamation Mark Exclamation Mark.

Who leaves a forum because they can't have their username? You sound like a child throwing a temper tantrum after being denied his lollipop.

And I believe it's supposed to be Exclamation Mark Exclamation Mark Exclamation Mark Exclamation Mark Exclamation Mark.

lol is that better then being called a GigaDouche, some of you guys are real hypocrites.