A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Yet another new member thread...

Geckoroverse

...because everyone seems to doing it. Seriously though, I feel as though I may be adding to some sort of horrible newbie-induced congestion. :P

That being said, I've been a (very) longtime lurker at Retro, and I sorta' got here from there at some point a little while back. I've planned on creating fangames in the past but never had the motivation or know-how. Of course, obviously the fact I'm on here likely means that I've got special stuff in progress, that hopefully you guys can provide advise and critique on in the future.

Hopefully my stay here is as pleasant as I hope it to be; You all seem like such nice guys!

you are, gtfo

D:

no really gtfo

D':>

ok just playing

:'D

On the topic of the rush, I actually sent a message to Overbound's gmail after I was getting all those registration errors. I'm pretty sure that had no part in Overbound fixing the errors, but hey, at least I did something about it. :B

My forte is in art stuff, especially in traditional media (at this point) and I've garnered an interest in music composition (because I love music will all my heart). Hopefully I can figure out stuff like programming and improve in digital art in the future. :P

Oh my god, this place is just one big war between the never-ending flood of n00bies and the oldbies flaming them! This place has gone to hell... again! Why SEGA? Why did you have to release Sonic Adventure 2? Look what you've done! You've damned us all!

Oh wait, I'm just having flashbacks, the newbies aren't that bad any more... Oh screw it, let's just blow this place up anyway just to be sure.

*Blows up the whole of SFGHQ*

You know what? I can't be bothered to clean up all this mess.

*Hits the rewind button and unblows up the whole of SFGHQ*

*Records episodes of Family Guy over SFGHQ*

Much cleaner.