A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Jack 3D model for my new game

Zonar Games

This is Jack a secret agent in my new game Hard Crimes. Going to be made in Blitz 3D. A either 3rd or 1st person shooter. Never made up my mind. But anywho here is a picture of the model made with Poser, I know it's not the best quality but here he goes anyway, It's kinda blocky because I am too lazy to make it better quality. Also I will post some other characters in a couple of days.

Jack.png

Umm.. before this goes any further is Poser actually a modeling program, or better yet did you actually model this? Alot of times people who use poser will use models out of the can and then edit them. IMO the model isn't blocky, especially not for a game model. It needs AA though. Some biggers shots would be appreciated if you expect serious feedback. >.>

Poser is a Animation and figure design tool, you can even make 3D models with them but I did'nt edit, I made the model in 3D Studio and imported into poser and edit somethings like poses and the gun in his hand. I will post some more pics of him with a cell phone, and more guns in his hand. I just have to find them first.