A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

A GOOD Doctor Who game? WHATTTTT?!?!

I've caught Doctor Who before, it's a fun show. This game honestly doesn't look like anything much other than a generic platformer featuring the show's characters, though.

Also: I thought SuperGiant (devs of Bastion) were making this game so I was incredibly excited for a second.

Turns out, the studio behind this game is called SuperMassive. :<

Doctor Who is a pretty good show. Doctor Who games on the other hand...

return to earth and evacuation earth were reviewed by Good Game last year or 2 years ago and thanks to what I was shown, I see Doctor Who games as shit.

This does look like a huge improvement over the last 2 but I've got this feeling that this game will suffer from repetitiveness and some bad development choices.

Ah yes, Doctor Who, best thing on TV... mostly. I haven't been so keen on the last two Christmas specials and the episode with the peg dolls bored me to death.

Nice trailer, but after reading reviews of the Wii and DS games, I don't know whether I should be excited for this one or not. Can't wait to see what they come up with for the show's 50th anniversary next year.

Not everything I say is going to be sunshine and rainbows. I tend to ignore your mass amounts of stupid, you could give me a similar benefit. If you have a problem with that you're welcome to kindly fuck off instead.

Also:

http://sonicunited.org/hsfqmtif/forum/showpost.php?p=149144&postcount=4 Hypocrite.

Okay... Thanks... I think....

I'm fine with not everything being nice or even civil... I'll admit I may not be all the time either... I think we can agree on that...