A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Sonic Before The Sequel - Final Trailer And Beta Testing

LakeFeperd

Final Trailer:

There it is... there is also an

recorded by LH

also, do some of you guys like to beta test it?

send me a PM of you are interested on it, but remember, beta testing isn't like playing the game before everyone else.

i do really want to release the game next month, there isn't much to do from now.

Edit: SAGE2011 Demo, if you haven't played yet

DB2.png

also, the game has 3 endings =P

• Like 1

that idea of putting fuzzies in star shores came from a conversation in MSN between me and LH

i was just thinking: putting the fuzzies in the game made it look less original?

i mean, it has original ideas and stuff but the fuzzies may make everything seem that have been copied from other games.

for an example, the concept for Rocky Ride, Metro Madness, Fortress Flow and Perilous Paradise are almost 100% original

making those levels seem unoriginal is not a good thing

@HoMax20917

so... you want to be an beta tester? or know who are beta testing the fan game? º-º

like i said up there, send me an PM if you want to beta test it.

@SonicFan2010

?

@topic

man, i have been doing a lot today, fixing gliches and adding more stuff

also...

..."i was just thinking: putting the fuzzies in the game made it look less original?"

just a question that hasn't been answered... sorry to ask again... this is actually a little bit important

i was just thinking: putting the fuzzies in the game made it look less original?

I know it's kinda idiotic of me to talk about this here since we already talked about it a bit, but come on, Lake, you did one helluva game here. If you really had to worry about being original all the time, you'd probably have to make a Indie Game, not a Sonic Fangame.

Just take a look at how the Yoshi's Island SFX fit well on your levels.

@SonicFan2010

all of them have 3 acts each

Sunset star is an exception because it has 2 optional second acts

@Chronic

your mind will blow up again whem the final version comes out

@FUZZIES

-LH, i do worry about the game being original, for an example: every time i see something very original in a game, i get happy

i do want people to get happy when playing my fan game

^Lol

Well i'm not really well known in the beta testing scene. If I could become one of the beta testers and look for bugs and what needs to be fixed, i'd love to :P.

Anyway looking good Lake. Do you're best in fixing everything and if that's possible within the month, then that would be great. Don't rush it though :P. You're game is going to be amazing

the game is "almost ready", i'll be sending a newer build to the beta testers with has fixed almost all of the glitches they mentioned

even after the beta test i still want to revisit some levels btw

also, thanks for everyone that suported my fan game ;)

You're so cute!

don't say something like that!

i'm shy :icon_redface:

@HoMax20917

i think i've alredy fixed that

the same for the ringloss glitch that is still in the SAGE version

@Jwiwo

this is basicaly for everyone but... if you really want to play de game, wait for the final version.

there is still a lot of glitches in the earlier stages.

Couple of bugs...

Act Clear music does not play if you cleared it in Super Form.

Spikes in act 2 under moving hills bounced me up to the hill above me without hurting me.

Upon killing the Hilltop Heights Zone Boss, Sonic Moon-ran to the right. In other words, his direction does not change from left to right when running off after a boss. Have not got to testing Tails, but I'll keep you posted. The above is all from the first 3 acts.