A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Missing in Action

twodee

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My "official" age as issued by the US government, or my "real" age, as is well known throughout the colonies of the BRPtic people?

One is currently 18 (and yes, I'm surprised that some of you track my "birthday", and yes, it is coming up soon), the other is currently... damn old. But they both change every year....

My "official" age as issued by the US government, or my "real" age, as is well known throughout the colonies of the BRPtic people?

One is currently 18 (and yes, I'm surprised that some of you track my "birthday", and yes, it is coming up soon), the other is currently... damn old. But they both change every year....

Unfortunately, you were MIA so long that I converted from BRPtic to ascetic DWism.

Well, to tell the truth, I was pulling a few strings of SFGHQ here and there since 1999 (sixth grade, dang!), but all the consequences of that have been fulfilled now, so I don't let it count. I consider my post listing to have begun December 2000, because that's when I started posting for myself.