A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Some stuff

Gsuki

Yes, just some sprites as my first post.

Some of these might be outdated:

Sonic Pocket Adventure:

SPA_gets_a_PROMOTION_by_GsukiTsukenFunaga.png

SPA___I__M__Meen_by_GsukiTsukenFunaga.pngspa___cream_and_cheese_by_gsukitsukenfunaga-d2sn54f.png

SPA___Bunnie_Rabbot_by_GsukiTsukenFunaga.pngspa___peel_out_by_gsukitsukenfunaga-d2sn5c2.gif

spaclassicespio.pngssraystanding.gifamystanding.gifs_p_a____mighty_by_gsukitsukenfunaga-d33wb0h.png

Sonic Advance:

sonic_advance_____that___sonic_by_gsukitsukenfunaga-d3a95ad.pngsonic_advance___storm_by_gsukitsukenfunaga-d30lldl.pngSonic_Advance___SA2_Knuckles_by_GsukiTsukenFunaga.pngsonic_advance___sa2_rouge_by_gsukitsukenfunaga-d2xnu05.pngmerry_christmas_by_gsukitsukenfunaga-d35l8fu.pngobvious_reference_by_gsukitsukenfunaga-d34jh8d.gif

Chao_singing_by_GsukiTsukenFunaga.gifnotice_anything_common__by_gsukitsukenfunaga-d2z9zgm.png

Mega Drive related:

happy_halloween_by_gsukitsukenfunaga-d31x2bc.pngTails_edge_animation_by_GsukiTsukenFunaga.gifknuckles_chaotix___tails_by_gsukitsukenfunaga-d344hnq.gifrunningbean.gif

SA3 pixel arts:

Metal_Sonic___Sonic_Advance_3_by_GsukiTsukenFunaga.pngTails_Doll___Sonic_Advance_3_by_GsukiTsukenFunaga.gifMetal_Knux___Sonic_Advance_3_by_GsukiTsukenFunaga.gifSonic_Advance_3___Blaze_by_GsukiTsukenFunaga.gif

SA3___Classic_Sonic_by_GsukiTsukenFunaga.pngSA3___Classic_Tails_by_GsukiTsukenFunaga.png

Not related to any Sonic sprite style:

Capcom_Vs_SNK___Kung_Lao_by_GsukiTsukenFunaga.pngcapcom_vs_snk___sagat_by_gsukitsukenfunaga-d2sn67t.gif

street_fighter_alpha___ibuki_by_gsukitsukenfunaga-d311b5v.pngmarvel_vs_capcom___re3_jill_by_gsukitsukenfunaga-d36j3uw.gif

Capcom_Vs_SNK___Sonic_by_GsukiTsukenFunaga.pngcvs_tails___double_impact_by_gsukitsukenfunaga-d41p5t1.png

yo_dawg_by_gsukitsukenfunaga-d3b6408.png

dss_likes_cvs_style_by_gsukitsukenfunaga-d332a4t.pngand_my_god__they_like_it_by_gsukitsukenfunaga-d332ad6.png

capcom_vs_snk___kevin_striker_by_gsukitsukenfunaga-d35e53j.pngcapcom_vs_snk___ryo_hazuki_by_gsukitsukenfunaga-d3hj5d9.png

kof_xii___xiii___zero_by_gsukitsukenfunaga-d3eq872.png

some_bowser_sprite_by_gsukitsukenfunaga-d3b2vhk.png

Something I made for a SRB2 mod:

loadinglogo.png

Robotnik in SRB2:

srb20012.png

he__s_running_to_your_house_by_gsukitsukenfunaga-d37z0mf.gifguess_where_he__s_running_to_by_gsukitsukenfunaga-d38xufg.gif

Something I made to celebrate 2010:

happynewyear2010z.gif

Something I made in christmas:

robotnik_replaced_santa_by_gsukitsukenfunaga-d353e3t.png

And new year:

new_year_gift_to_all_of_you_by_gsukitsukenfunaga-d362acd.gif

Current Project, SSBB Sonic:

ssf2_sonic___run_by_gsukitsukenfunaga-d3jde63.gif

And now, something that might interest ya:

emblem1.gif

This sprite lib I made in Sonic's birthday

And... a pixel art:

can__t_read_my__can__t_read_my_by_gsukitsukenfunaga-d38baml.png

Ok, that's all I'm going to showcase, and I'll post more new stuff later on...

JUST ONE MORE

how_dare_you_interupt_me__by_gsukitsukenfunaga-d38d9z6.png

If you click the bathtub, you win the game

Ok, that's all now c:

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Yes, that's I. M. Meen.

nes_sonic_mockup_by_gsukitsukenfunaga-d48p8k4.png

nes_sonic_mockup_2_by_gsukitsukenfunaga-d48p8n9.png

Some mock ups of the NES GHZ stuff

Also, I want to make a birthday sprite lib to celebrate my birthday, which is in this Thursday, so I require some good suggestions for what to make/continue. I also require suggestions on which style I should sprite my werewolf form for the lib (look at my avatar), because I can't really think of much that I could do. HALP

• 2 weeks later...

Made an idle for Bean:

beanidle.gif

Also, I'm taking suggestions for making sprite sheets of official Sonic characters. Just suggest which one and in which sprite style and I might make one sprite sheet.

Also, try to not suggest me sprite sheets that were already done decently before.

• Like 1

.................Metal Sonic Advance style? Probably the Metal Sonic that appeared in Sonic R... Just made into an Advance Style, side-on 2D sprite... Details so nobody is confused.

Could make a FUN boss out of him.

(And by "FUN" I mean, "Wait, were is he now? Did he just teleport?! --AAAAHH!!! *dead*")