A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

SZ: SW Electric Hill

Aikocho

Anything related to Electric Hill's graphics, designs, and music goes here.

Zone 2: ELECTRIC HILL ZONE

Miniboss: Giant Orbinaut

Boss: Remake of Electric Hill Zone boss from Sonic Zero

Description: After reaching the end of Palmtree Parkway, our hero reaches Electric Hill, a season-changing forest on the outskirts of a city. However, remnants of the city’s technology and infestation of Eggman’s badniks has turned ‘Zero Forest’ into a dangerous place to be. This forest, a sort of Jungle Zone with technological touches, is filled with harmful spike-balls, powerful fans and walls to be ran across by Sonic and co. Electric Hill zone starts during the late afternoon, and the sun sets throughout the acts.

Animals: Becky (bear), Cucky (chicken)

NeoJungle.png

ElectronicHill.png

EHZ1.png

Ooh, it reminds me of a mix between Wind Gizmo and Green House from my old Sonic fangame. =D

The graphics so far are extremely lush and lovely, though I'm not too sure about the green square tiles in the bottom-left corner of the second screenshot. I also think that the orbinaut could use some metal plating somewheres (like the fire-based orbies in Sonic Adventure), but it's up to you. Other than that, liking it, liking it!

http://soundcloud.com/tunners/possibly-an-electric-mound

created this song with this stage in mind.

So many memories come from this, but I wonder... It's good, quite good in my opinion. But can you picture an act 2 mix? 3 possibly? Let me up some examples.

WarmWalkway-Act1.ogg

WarmWalkway-Act2.ogg

WarmWalkway-Act3.ogg

old tracks but better than nothing.

So many memories come from this, but I wonder... It's good, quite good in my opinion. But can you picture an act 2 mix? 3 possibly? Let me up some examples.

WarmWalkway-Act1.ogg

WarmWalkway-Act2.ogg

WarmWalkway-Act3.ogg

old tracks but better than nothing.

yeah that wouldn't be a problem, it would be nice to get other people onto remixing them as well.

but I've done sonic-like act 2 remixes before (http://johnnystains.bandcamp.com/album/spikeball-island-ost) so this should be quite fun.

*Rages because you don't agree with me*.

Yeah, I am a picky shite xD. It is fine as it is to be honest. GamerNerd, I really love your style.

Really? Thank you! To be honest I've always felt like my work could be so much better, so that means a lot :3

And Ristar, I love that song. It really reminds me of the kind of music that the Genesis had. It's sort of like a fusion of Dynamite Headdy music and Sparkster music, both of which had fantastic music ;D

it's actually longer by a good few seconds :P

I know what you mean though, it has a lot less to offer but it's all I could squeeze out of the original. this is why it would be good if others could try remixing the tracks.