A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

My Sonic Remixes

Tarnish

Just posting some remixes I've been messing with lately. These are all Genesis/SMD styled remixes using the Genesis soundfont, if you wanna know before listening.

I'm not a musician, can't play any instrument, so keep that in mind, but I like messing with tunes in my head and I think they are not bad despite those facts. They are mostly still WIPs and I have no clue if I'll ever finish them or not. But anyway, here they are:

Turrican 2 - The Wall (Genesis/SMD Sonic Remix) WIP:

stats.png

Sonic Invincibility (Sonic Heroes Main Menu Remix):

stats.png

Green Hill Zone (20th Anniversary Remix) WIP:

stats.png

Hope they are more or less enjoyable. :scool:

• Like 2

The Invincibility is quite impressive in my opinion. The Wall is pretty good too its a pit creepy which I like. I've never heard the original. As for GHZ its a fine remix I suppose its just hard to judge I've heard that song way too many times.

Oh, welcome to SFGHQ I hope you stick around!

The Invincibility is quite impressive in my opinion. The Wall is pretty good too its a pit creepy which I like. I've never heard the original. As for GHZ its a fine remix I suppose its just hard to judge I've heard that song way too many times.

Oh, welcome to SFGHQ I hope you stick around!

Thx, glad you enjoyed them. :tgrin: I actually intended that The Wall remix to be creepy/spooky a bit, as my aim was to make it sound like an underground cave/mine theme. That's why the reverb and creepy instruments. So I guess I did something right if it gave you that feeling. Here's the original song if you're curious:

And yeah, that GHZ remix is getting pretty mixed reactions from ppl I show it. :tbored: Gotta work on it some more I guess.