A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

This Might Not Matter, but I feel like i'm in a wreck.

Daniel

I think now is an appropriate time to lock this topic. The problem's been solved and done, and I feel like I should just leave this behind and continue.

and, I really will try and post here more on this forum, honestly. :P

SEREPH IS THAT A NEW PSO2 SCREEN IN YOUR AVATAR?

To the internets I go.

HAHAHAHAHA

Thats great, I was actually going to instantly PM you to tell you, but I assumed you'd ask as soon as you saw my avatar, and wanted to see the reaction if i got one trololol

Apparently an assistant developer Email leaked. Or something. We only got new pictures of Ramarl and Racast ATM (but the alpha SHOULD be starting sometime this month, so we'll be gettin alot more)

THREAD HIJACK COMMENCE

picture.php?albumid=1568&pictureid=21644

picture.php?albumid=1568&pictureid=21645

picture.php?albumid=1568&pictureid=21646

If they show gameplay footage and she is lacking her sideways gangsta OG handgun firing animation im going to cry

edit:

It wasn't a leak, the developer released it on her own

http://bumped.org/psublog/phantasy-star-online-2-ramarl-racast-development-screenshots/

and

RAmarl wearing her military-like outfit.

Although it was somewhat vague, Bonko mentioned how previously, the way she held guns were kinda unique, but “this time (in/at) _____ she can do different actions”.

RAcast in his “box-like form”

Bonko mentioned this robo type character has a deep connection to PSO. Then she omitted parts of the sentence, “Now, not only can he walk but he can ____ and sometimes ____” Bonko said you’ll just have to deal with the censorship until information is released.

jesus christ im in love with these guys. I hope their attention to detail pays off in the alpha gameplay.

Rep + to most of you, but I gave too much rep currently so I couldn't give it to much, but thank you all for your support.

And now, I'll hand this topic over to Serephim for PSO2 talking I think...

...Although it would be wise to start a new topic because with it beginning with my emotional-ness could be pretty bad ^^'

I'm gonna half disagree with the weed smoking thing. For some people it works great, didn't do anything for me and I have plenty of chest problems.

What I would suggest, however, is exercise. When I was suffering from the sad-sads I was told to do more exercise as it releases endorphins and also helps your sleeping patterns (at that time I'd struggle to wake up before 2pm and would fall asleep at 6pm, only to wake at 12am and be awake and alone till about 8am).

So I joined a gym and took up running. It really really helped me out as it felt like I was doing something with my day.

Downside is that it turns out I have a shite left knee so I'm banned from running till I get that shit sorted.

But yeah. Go for a brisk walk or jog. Drink plenty of water. Check your balls for lumps every month.

I'm gonna half disagree with the weed smoking thing. For some people it works great, didn't do anything for me and I have plenty of chest problems.

What I would suggest, however, is exercise. When I was suffering from the sad-sads I was told to do more exercise as it releases endorphins and also helps your sleeping patterns (at that time I'd struggle to wake up before 2pm and would fall asleep at 6pm, only to wake at 12am and be awake and alone till about 8am).

So I joined a gym and took up running. It really really helped me out as it felt like I was doing something with my day.

Downside is that it turns out I have a shite left knee so I'm banned from running till I get that shit sorted.

But yeah. Go for a brisk walk or jog. Drink plenty of water. Check your balls for lumps every month.

Plus, if you're in shape, the ladies will be all over ya. Or dudes. Whatever. You might brand yourself an attention whore, but it's always a good kind of attention. Just don't let it go to your head. =)

I don't mean to be rude but you make it sound like those of us who decided not to smoke weed are uneducated and that we simply are full of moral bullshit. So all the people who are just not interested in trying it and decided "hey, I'm not gonna do that" are brainwashed people full of bullshit?

I won't try and make an argument for/against it, because I feel what you do in your spare time is your own business and the choices people make in life are perfectly acceptable as long as they aren't harming others in the process. I've got friends who smoke weed (fuck I live in British Columbia, everyone here smokes it it seems) and it doesn't bother me. I'd rather see my friends smoking that than a cigarette any day.

My apologies if that wasn't what you were insinuating with your post but it comes across like that to me.

These are actual of examples of the times I do and don't use. They over lap because sometime I run out haha.

Overbound before Chronic:

Snow%20Past%20Mock1%20%282%29.png

snow.png

Snow%20Future%20Mock2%20%28copy%29.png

New_Unused%20Snow%20Background.png

evenmore.png

Disport%20Drive.png

After Chronic

ProperFFPMock.png

AAFProperMock.png

NewShipShape.png

I have better lungs than many none smokers due to the fact that I learn to breath very very deep and I keep my weed from getting to hot and burning my mouth and or throat. Some of us play it as safe as possible.

Granted some off this can be accounted for due that I built of concepts. But its 8 hours of straight effective work for every 4 without.

Like I said, wasn't arguing either for or against it (because in the long run it doesn't effect me whatsoever) but I was just a little annoyed perhaps at the way that post was worded for those of us who decided not to.

Like I said, I got lots of friends who smoke it. It was just my choice not to :P. And not because of moral bullshit or anything of the sort...I just don't want to. That's all.