A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Happy Birthday Shadowgoten!

Gamerdude

thanks for the good wishes guys, I got extremely hammered last night, friends were passing me all sorts of delicious drinks, and at the end of the night, me being such a generous person, I was asked to see my phone from some random person, I dialed a number for them and let them use it and they fucking took off with my phone ;_;.

thanks for the good wishes guys, I got extremely hammered last night, friends were passing me all sorts of delicious drinks, and at the end of the night, me being such a generous person, I was asked to see my phone from some random person, I dialed a number for them and let them use it and they fucking took off with my phone ;_;.

nooooo! drunken goodwill can never prevail!

hope you're insured bro!

Yea I'm insured, I had the phone shut off by the first 5 minutes of it getting stolen, there's also a lock screen they have to find out what pattern my combination was, so he sure as shit isn't getting into the phone. I'm actually happy that I'm getting an insurance replacement, as this one had a cracked camera and a few scratches on the front. New battery will be awesome as well.

HB!!!!1111

yo b.t.w. B if u need a squad for the bitch nigga who took ya phone den i GOT you son like I GOT YOU got you yo like BIRDCALL nigga like me n willy catch da delta n pop da trunk rite now son u feel me

Lol I appreciate the sentiment, I was so hammered that night I really couldn't tell wtf was going on until the car was driving off and i had that :ahuh: expression on my face.

So once i was walking down around my school campus and saw a pretty expensive black phone in damn good condition in its holster. I picked it up, and a few minutes later it started ringing.

Then i directed the people to where i was, and gave them their phone back. They called me a lifesaver and said they'd pay me if they had money on them. I felt great!

...but sometimes, i just wonder how it would feel to be a douchebag, you know?