A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Awesome Chaotix!

shadowgoten

I am going to say something you shouldn't translate in Google Translator.

PUTA QUE PARIU

Putting that in Babel Fish Translator and setting it to Portugese to English gives me 'PUTA THAT GIVE BIRTH'.

And in Google Translate I get 'THAT BITCH PARIU'.

So if I put two and two together surely that translates to 'THAT BITCH GAVE BIRTH'.

What the fucking fuck?

@sonicyoda If you send someone to the "puta que pariu", or "puta que o pariu" it means that you're sending someone to the bitch who gave him birth, or better saying, you call him a motherfucker.

But saying that not to someone doesn't have a specific translation.

EDIT: Look at me, explaining rude words @.@

he did tell you not to translate it!

you've opened up a whole world of trouble now!

But I had to! You can't tell someone not to do something without some idiot going and doing it! I wanted to be that idiot! Especially as it had bugger all to do with what was actually going on in this topic!

Anyway, enough of that. I loved this. Egoraptor has always been ridonkulously funny and this was no exception. I loved the shorts he did for the Street Fighter Collab as well. "I'd-like-some-pound-cake!"

Also, this is going to have to be my new exclamation; "damn, that bitch gave birth!"

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/560696

I felt this deserved its own page, egoraptor finally got around to doing a knuckles chaotix awesome video, and it doesn't dissapoint. Enjoy.

IMO it was the least funny of them all. The only part where i really laughed was the G pose + mug face they had at the start of the movie.

It was animated well though.