A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

So...Second Life anyone?

Guest Shadix

It would also be nice to have an MMORPG where unexplained anomalys could happen without the developers in the way. Possible things that were created in secret that only a mistake could find. Even special events ran by the GMs (that don't have to do with fighting persay). Although I doubt that this would ever happen the way it should, since people are inevitably going to hack it, and cheat codes will arise that tell you the location and how to get to it, and you'll have whole raids of people camping these special places.

.Hack//Dusk was so much better than .Hack//Sign. (sign was like a bunch of talking gibberish, and nobody ever fought and when fights did happen they were retarded. Not to mention the protaganist ended up being a chick.)

It would also be nice to have an MMORPG where unexplained anomalys could happen without the developers in the way. Possible things that were created in secret that only a mistake could find. Even special events ran by the GMs (that don't have to do with fighting persay). Although I doubt that this would ever happen the way it should, since people are inevitably going to hack it, and cheat codes will arise that tell you the location and how to get to it, and you'll have whole raids of people camping these special places.

.Hack//Dusk was so much better than .Hack//Sign. (sign was like a bunch of talking gibberish, and nobody ever fought and when fights did happen they were retarded. Not to mention the protaganist ended up being a chick.)

I agree. I'd like to be hunting in the woods and stumble apon, say, a candy house (ala Hanzel and Grettel) or maybe find an abandoned castle or some place. And like in Dusk, it'd be neat to find a secret little hideout or something that noone knows. Second Life has the potential for that, since people can create anything.

I think I saw 5 minutes of Sign on Adult Swim awhile back. Wasn't very interesting.

I'd like to be hunting in the woods and stumble apon, say, a candy house (ala Hanzel and Grettel) or maybe find an abandoned castle or some place.

Play Oblivion. I know it isn't online, but you find awesome stuff like that all the time.

The Matrix Online?

Second Life is neat because it has that surrealistic look to it, but that would only work if that was the purpose. It was just a bunch of players making random ____ and laying it in scattered places.

Then again, nothing beats running around shouting SUP3R10R to random people, then flying away.

I checked it out, and i dunno what you guys are talking about! This game rawks hard, even of the free account! I made this huge sword for my character, and now i can slice people! I also made a small porto home, that i can live in ANYWHERE! Guys, i seriously reccomend playing this!