A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Yet Another New Sonic Game

OverbounD

For Those who haven't heard.

http://www.sonicstadium.org/news/2010/10/new-mario-and-sonic-sonic-20th-anniversary-game-confirmed/

Basically the game is going to be a mix of 2D and 3D levels based on classic games Sonic Adventure 2 and everything before it.

For me personally, I find this a little funny after we were so harsh on Sonic 4's rehashing. I do find the concept interesting though, but yet again I started off excited about Project Needlemouse.

Discuss.

When SEGA wants to celebrate the Anniversary of their mascot, they don't waste any time.

Sure they do. Remember Sonic 06? The game that "commemorated" Sonic's 15th Anniversary? Yeah. They wasted time on that. But I suppose their changing to "improve brand manager, it could come out better this time, but hey. Just my opinion on the matter.

Not surprised SEGAs picking up another set of games already with Sonic 4, Colors, and Colors DS being pretty much done, as well as the other games being Lord-knows-how-far in development.

Sounds like SEGAs following the advice of fans after the Mushroom Hill and Sonic Remix videos surfacing.