A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Sonic Rush Backgrounds

AMTSonic

good to see you're back at it. wanting everyone to do the legwork for you and not saying thanks when someone helps you!

the picture files can all be opened in a program and pasted together to make any kind of background layout you want.

though that would require work :P

good to see you're back at it. wanting everyone to do the legwork for you and not saying thanks when someone helps you!

the picture files can all be opened in a program and pasted together to make any kind of background layout you want.

though that would require work :P

Look asshole, idk what YOU call legwork, but wondering what other sites have backgrounds doesnt seem like it to me... is it everytime i ask a question in here u gotta start coming in here and raggin on me... well if this continues, then you, and this site is gonna have some problems cuz im getting sick of this

I looked at all that and figured ther cud be other ones so i wanted to see if ther was, before choosing a path that didnt need to be followed

AMTSonic ( mailto:[email protected] ) has reported this post:

http://www.sonicfangameshq.com/forum/showthread.php?p=130895#post130895

This is part of this thread:

Sonic Rush Backgrounds

http://www.sonicfangameshq.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6630

This is the reason that the user gave:

rude and harassing... emphasis on the ASS in harassment

This message has been sent to all moderators of this forum, or all administrators if there are no moderators.

Please respond to this post as applicable.

No. It's not harassment. He's just telling it like it is. And then you reply with this http://www.sonicfangameshq.com/forum/showpost.php?p=130907&postcount=8

I'm letting this one slide. Next time it's a strike against you AMT.

No. It's not harassment. He's just telling it like it is. And then you reply with this http://www.sonicfangameshq.com/forum/showpost.php?p=130907&postcount=8

I'm letting this one slide. Next time it's a strike against you AMT.

Wowww.... like i didnt see this coming, he, along with others, bashes me everytime i post something, so what, u dont expect me to get angry about it?! Thats harassment dude... and if ur gonna give me a strike then give him one too, thats only fair

Its more like this AMT.

For us to know what other sites backgrounds are on, we would have to go and look for you. Not only did you not say thank you, but then, as far as somebody reading this thread is concerned, requested someone to go and find some more for you. This may not be how it was intended, but thats how it came across.

You'd do well to learn some tact.

Its more like this AMT.

For us to know what other sites backgrounds are on, we would have to go and look for you. Not only did you not say thank you, but then, as far as somebody reading this thread is concerned, requested someone to go and find some more for you. This may not be how it was intended, but thats how it came across.

You'd do well to learn some tact.

I did say thank you, it came late after ristar came on, but i was thank ful, and i apologized for it as well

AMT. Judge your own actions before judging others. Don't show weakness, show your spirit.
so what, u dont expect me to get angry about it?! Thats harassment dude... and if ur gonna give me a strike then give him one too, thats only fair

I believe I did judge my actions... its implied ther that yes I got angry and I didnt deny being rude, Im just giving him what he gives me

Well as much as ristar may of been a bit harsh and condescending, you were the one that wigged out and started calling names etc. Honestly though, all he did was criticize the fact that you didn't even do a freaking google search dude. Spriters resource and other are right there on the first page man, he's... kinda justified in kinda "wtf dude"ing at you. Granted, apparently, according to you and slightly implied by his post histroy, Ristar's actions MAYBE could, maybe, be considered to be "trolling you". Maybe. Not without any reason, but maybe.'

So here's my decision. I'm going to ask Ristar, politely, to try and avoid making too much trouble with you, but in doing so, I in no way admit, accuse or state any wrong doing on Ristar's part. Ristar, would you please try to be just a bit more polite, just for the sake of keeping the peace and making this a more...happy place? Be a good sport kinda thing, ya' know?

Again, not saying you did anything wrong Ristar, I'm just sorta asking you nicely just to ask you nicely. Not out of administrative function or anything, just... to be neighborly. That's all I'm gonna do, I'm not taking any official action here because the only one who's really done anything questionable here, is AMT and frankly, it's so minor and petty that it's not worth the effort. So...... yeah. If AMT does something lame and you feel the need to criticize him on it, just, I dunno, be less harsh so the kid doesn't have a stroke.

As for you AMT. Stop taking things so damn seriously buddy. Harassment? Come on bro, it's the internet. Instead of flipping the lid, pointing the finger and going OMG HE HATES ME, why don't you try relating with him a bit? Like, if you said, "LOL my bad bro, I don't know what I was thinking. Wasn't trying to pass the buck, ya' know? Any advice on how to piece these together properly then? I'm not trying to make others do the work for me, it's just I'm new at this and not quite sure where to start" or something to that effect, I'd bet Ristar here would be a lot less aggressive towards you. He criticizes you, you get defensive and goad him on into being more critical. After all, you DID call him an asshole and all that. If you want these conflicts to stop, ESCALATING and participating in them is NOT the answer.

On an actual serious note though AMT, if you want anyone to take you seriously, you NEED to stop saying "u" and shorthand like that. Because honestly, it really makes Ristar look extremely justified in smack talking you because it makes you look REALLY unrefined and... ghetto I guess. This is a forum, there's no rush to type your message, take your time and write properly. Noobspeak just advertises you as a noob, stop that crap if you want to be respected. Cause right now, it's VERY hard for me to take anything you post seriously when your sentences run into a "u" or an "r". People are treating you like a n00b, because you're painting yourself as one. Capitalize those "i"s, make those "u"s and "urs" into proper words, use "..." less and throw in some question marks and real punctuation instead. Do that and maybe you won't look like such a fool homie. Not trying to be a jerk bro, I'm trying to help you out here 'ight? Change your attitude towards how you communicate here and I bet a lot of people, Ristar included, will change their attitude towards you.

That said, play nice kids. kthx.

On an actual serious note though AMT, if you want anyone to take you seriously, you NEED to stop saying "u" and shorthand like that. Because honestly, it really makes Ristar look extremely justified in smack talking you because it makes you look REALLY unrefined and... ghetto I guess. This is a forum, there's no rush to type your message, take your time and write properly. Noobspeak just advertises you as a noob, stop that crap if you want to be respected. Cause right now, it's VERY hard for me to take anything you post seriously when your sentences run into a "u" or an "r". People are treating you like a n00b, because you're painting yourself as one. Capitalize those "i"s, make those "u"s and "urs" into proper words, use "..." less and throw in some question marks and real punctuation instead. Do that and maybe you won't look like such a fool homie. Not trying to be a jerk bro, I'm trying to help you out here 'ight? Change your attitude towards how you communicate here and I bet a lot of people, Ristar included, will change their attitude towards you.

Ok so what you're saying is that you guys treat me like a "n00b" because I type a like some ghetto thug... is that what youre saying?

I think that was he example. But yes, people will treat far less better if you don't put the effort in your posts. I know you can.

http://www.sonicfangameshq.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6589

In your thread here, you typed at a pretty good level. Then somewhere you decided to get lazy. Anyway. you got what you ask for so, I don't think we need to drag this out anymore.

Yeah those were supposed to be edited, those were made when I was actually submitting the idea on the sega forums, which is why it says 3D in some places, its all 2D now... and while I thank you and some ppl for trying to lighten up the mood, I think I'm pretty much done here...

If the people here are gonna berate me because I type differently, then I don't think this is a site I wanna be on. Especially since "ghetto" like people aren't welcome. Not only was that prejudice, it was racist to say the least, at least in my situation. So I think I'm done >.>

It's more like if you type lazily, you come across as being lazy. This is not what you want to come across as when asking for assistance.

Also, ghetto doesn't mean black. Ghetto is a state of mind, not a skin color. Calm down.

It's the implication, my dear sir. And besides even when I did ask for assistance from before, I was still treated rudely and my guess is it wasn't because of my typing grammar, because it wasn't that bad. I think you guys were just gonna treat me like you did either way no matter what, because I was new... just tell the truth, homies?

Oh she- I'm sorry I used a ghetto colloquialism... well damn, I guess that means no ones gon tell da truth now huh? Y'all need to be straight up and tell me wassup!

Dude. That was actually a bit more racist. If you don't like it, you can leave.

No matter where yo go, people are gonna treat you differently. That's the way the world, and the especially the internet, works. Some forums even ban you for having chatroom talk.