A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Sonic Rush Backgrounds

AMTSonic

No. There is no implication from the word ghetto. The fact that you feel that the word ghetto is meant to imply ignorant black people is racist itself. Maybe not antagonistically so, but racist nonetheless.

And you were treated rudely before because you made the same mistake then that you are now, and that is not paying attention to what it sounds like you're asking people to do. I told you, if you seem lazy and appear to be asking people to do something for you, you CAN and WILL be treated with hostility. No one wants to do anything for a person who is apparently too lazy to type complete, proper sentences and attempt a quick google search.

I'd say a slight over reaction by ATM and Ristar, mostly ATM though.

ATM you should have thanked Asuma to begin with rather than complaining about what he gave you. You can always thank someone while asking for more help in the same post and make sure you are clear with what you are asking. Then in your second post ATM you still didn't thank him and instead decided to personally attack Ristar. Not cool.

Still Ristar telling someone to rip something themselves is a bit like telling someone to learn use MMF or GM when they ask a simple question about it. We all remember where that goes, so lets not make "rip it yourself" the new "learn MMF/GM". Plus he wasn't really asking anyone to rip anything for him all he asked was if anyone knew of a website with Rush tilesets. The internet is vast and Google doesn't catch everything, I don't think its unreasonable to ask such a thing. I don't like ripping tiles myself either fan gaming take long enough already.

ahh man I love being called an asshole.

yeah I was being harsh, didn't mean it, it's just my demeanour. in my defense I did explain that the tiles that were posted could be pieced together to make any kind of background that you like.

in terms of the "rip it yourself", I don't knock about these parts too much, so I've never really seen any "do it yourself" threads, and I did also suggest that he try making some himself. He does do sprites and they're fine from what I've seen.

I dunno, suppose something just snapped after I saw the same old sort of responses.

I'm surprised I'm being so nice, I've just spent 7 hours on a coach from london sat in front of the smelliest european family going. :P

also: I won't dodge out of a strike if it sets an example :P I've never been a bad boy on a forum before :awink:

----final point----

AMT, yeah I've been a dick a few times with you, but I have also been VERY tolerant with your posts. I've also never thrashed out and called you any names. Keep that in mind next time you go swinging about insults.

edit: just noticed my neg rep, I'll wear it like 50 Cent wears a bullet wound ;)

• Like 1

ahh man I love being called an asshole.

yeah I was being harsh, didn't mean it, it's just my demeanour. in my defense I did explain that the tiles that were posted could be pieced together to make any kind of background that you like.

in terms of the "rip it yourself", I don't knock about these parts too much, so I've never really seen any "do it yourself" threads, and I did also suggest that he try making some himself. He does do sprites and they're fine from what I've seen.

I dunno, suppose something just snapped after I saw the same old sort of responses.

I'm surprised I'm being so nice, I've just spent 7 hours on a coach from london sat in front of the smelliest european family going. :P

also: I won't dodge out of a strike if it sets an example :P I've never been a bad boy on a forum before :awink:

----final point----

AMT, yeah I've been a dick a few times with you, but I have also been VERY tolerant with your posts. I've also never thrashed out and called you any names. Keep that in mind next time you go swinging about names.

well like you, I just snapped after all the kinda dickish replies iv gotten since i came here, not just by you but others as well

and overbound makes some good points