A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Sonic Millenium

AMTSonic

I'm assuming this is your first game so, I'd say start small. Very small. Like 1 character and a few stages. Trust me. The the one downfall of new member wanting to make a game. I did the same thing and now I can't even finished a game. Just ask around, they'll tell you.

Look, I know all about how starting off small is good... and this isnt my first game per se... Its my first game on GAME MAKER, but iv made quite a few small ones on Flash, and from wat i here the engines and actionscripting is somewhat similar tho im sure game maker is more difficult

• 2 weeks later...

well i dont have MMF2 ._. and yeah i just re-read my first post, i noticed i said the levels will part 3d, i forgot to take those out

I was actually submitting this idea on the sega forums so i was creating in 3D sense with 2D platform like sonic unleashed

But yeah as of now, its pretty much all 2D

• 2 weeks later...

New update: Blaze Sprite Sheet! It took me a while and I decided to just edit off of the already existing ones, but I added some stuff to it. It made it look a little better and added new effects! Once everything's finalized, I'd be happy to post this is PNG format for anyone who may want to use it:

blazes.jpg

PC0 Edit: AMT, you had caps lock on and didn't even notice bro! I fixed it for ya. Remember, slow down a bit and don't rush so much when ya' post. That wall of caps you had was just waayyyy too trippy looking for me to not do anything about it, it was like you were screaming about the sprite sheet, haha. ;D