A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Sonic: Corrupted Chaos - New Development Blog

Hi everyone. Long time no see, RC here for people who don't know my other alias : )

Anyway, I've been working on a new Sonic classic style engine in GML for quite a while(though I had a huge lapse; I explain it in the blog's intro post). I think I have a sufficient amount of work done to be able to come out and post about it now. Unfortunately, I'm not really comfortable yet posting an engine test or a release yet for lack of features(though getting there) but here is the official blog. This mainly to keep my sanity with it and to pressure me into at least finishing a very fully functional Sonic 3 engine. I've talked to Hez about collaborating for a game when he's finishing with Classic using this engine but we both have to see where our lives are at that point(though if anything comes up I will mention it).

If you're interested enough, please subscribe(/follow)! Updates will probably be slow enough if that makes it any better. lol. Also, if anyone would like to pitch in for artwork and/or level design, be sure to let me know.

http://corruptedchaos.blogspot.com/

Well thanks for reading, guys.