A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Steam mega deals once again

From today until July 4th steam will be doing their super sales that they did around new years and black friday. Each day there's a good chunk of games that they mark down to insanely low prices.

These sales are the best time to snag a few games if you've got the money for it.

After you buy stuff, come here and tell us what sweet shit you bought!

I snagged indigo prophecy today for $3, I hear it's quite a good game.

Counterstrike is also on mega sale for $6, they just had a huge update that added achievements and is now mac compatible!

Other games I'm thinking about grabbing:

Champions online ($6 for a full month? After I try the trial I'll make the decision to purchase it)

what the fuck, bioshock 2 for 15 bucks

edit: is EVERYTHING that's on sale right now, going to be on sale til the 4th? The above game included?

No, it's a set of games per day until the 4th. Today's set ends in 15 hours.

Also, is indigo prophecy really worth it?

So far I only got RE5 and Bioshock 2. The price for bioshock 2 was great and the same for RE5 today. Plus, I've been wanting to play these for a while. Not sure what else to get.

EDIT: I was planning to get the Serious Sam pack, but it appears I can't because it is not available to me.

So far I only got RE5 and Bioshock 2. The price for bioshock 2 was great and the same for RE5 today. Plus, I've been wanting to play these for a while. Not sure what else to get.

EDIT: I was planning to get the Serious Sam pack, but it appears I can't because it is not available to me.

Can it be gifted to you O= ?

Edit: Or would that not help >.> ? ( Sorry I never used a gift feature on anything so, =|

Edit: Or would that not help >.> ? ( Sorry I never used a gift feature on anything so, =|

I think you should be able to gift it. The Sparkster game was unavailable to EU Steam users, but they could receive it as a gift.

I thought about the same thing.

Anyway, it became available to me around midnight, so I already bought it.