A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Best private RO server?

Andrew

I've had the urge to try out Ragnarok Online (again) and I've been looking around and since clients seem to be 1gb+ I was hoping someone here might have an idea of a good server to join? I remember PC0 was the admin of one ages ago but I don't remember the name of it.

Oh man, I remember playing this game from grade 7 to grade 11 and then I stopped because I finally got bored. Don't remind me of this game, because if I get playing it again I might end up putting all my free time towards it even though its horribly repetitive and I hate grinding and such, but there was just something that drew me in every time =(

susp why don't you play Dungeon Fighter Online and tell me if its any good, then we can play together~

My friends and I were dicking around in that for a month or so, it was fun actually. It's an online beat-em-up, which is pretty delicious. Very much anime styled, though if you can stomach RO then that's no problem.

But now we've started to play MW2 again. If you guys happen to try this, lemme know so I can help you run quests or such. Except I don't have as much free time.

EDIT: IGNs are Zilphyr and ComboBlyde, I use the first character most.