A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Homming and Corkscrews

Are you kidding me? I didn't even say ANYTHING negative in this topic. The only camping I've noticed around here is you and your poor little noob speech, and that's only counting what you do in the assistance forum. You said we need to correct said noobs that that's exactly what I was trying to do DW too. One might also consider the fact that you never help anyone in this forum. It seems to me if you were so worried about the poor innocent noobs you'd spend less time bitching and more time helping them. If you don't like the way the help forum is handled then take a seat and start answering some god damn questions, I've heard enough of your bitching and it would prove you aren't a complete tool.

WOAH.

Yeah, fuck you, pretentious little prick. Im tired of your snide little insults. Correcting noobs? DW blew up on the guy for personal reasons (which is why i even replied in the first place). You, on the other hand? You just regurgitate whatever the last popular member said and take their side. Im almost positive ive assisted more people here than you have. You aren't a moderator, and im tired of you acting like you are one, or even like you deserve to be one. And im ALSO tired of you acting like you're never wrong, or like everyone is on your side just because your on everyone elses. Perhaps you should jump off YOUR high chair.

"Ive heard enough of your bitching?" Get the fuck outta here. DW, Ila and Slingerland, sure. Most of the other standing members here, sure. You? Not so much.

Don't you dare slander Overbound's use of this forum. When I look at all the posts he's made in this forum, most of them are actually trying to be helpful and point out available resources on the topics. 99% of the posts you've made in this forum have just been talking about what other people are saying. As for mine? Well, I'll just let you do that little check yourself.

I know that I blew up on the poor guy when he did did really was just committing a small, common grievance which just happens to be part of a much bigger personal thing to me... but you are the last person who gets to make a huge issue of it. Feel free to chew me out once you've actually given some useful advice.

Yeah, i know you blew up over a personal issue, which is exactly why i said something in the first place. It was quite obvious. This doesnt have much to do with scarlet individually; my response was also personal, almost in the same way, in relation to this forum anyway. In truth, I didn't post any help for the same reason you didn't initially (search feature, tutorials on the main website, same question asked before countless times). It doesn't change the fact that it was wrong, despite the fact im no help either. You should know by now, DW, that i don't continuously defend noobs for the sake of my own reputation, because im almost ALWAYS represented with negativity towards defending them. Well, by a few of you, anyway. I dont give a damn about being some kind of E-Knight or anything.

Whatever. The next time something like this happens, ill just ignore it, or maybe just chip in on the fun instead. At least then i wont be in danger of getting banned anymore like usual.

Also I have a lot of respect for DW. I've seen what he's done on this forum (research) and if he decides to blowup on me I'll take it like a man. I appreciate what your trying to do serephim but I'm a noob looking for help, not a teenage girl getting raped.

Well go you. If all of you feel this way, then im not sure why i even care anymore.

WOAH.

Yeah, fuck you, pretentious little prick. Im tired of your snide little insults.

Just to jog your memory a bit since you've obviously forgotten your first post, you insulted me and got a nasty response. Go figure.

Correcting noobs? DW blew up on the guy for personal reasons (which is why i even replied in the first place). You, on the other hand? You just regurgitate whatever the last popular member said and take their side. Im almost positive ive assisted more people here than you have. You aren't a moderator, and im tired of you acting like you are one, or even like you deserve to be one. And im ALSO tired of you acting like you're never wrong, or like everyone is on your side just because your on everyone elses. Perhaps you should jump off YOUR high chair.

I'm not a mod never asked to be one I just like this community and enjoy most of the people here, so I'm willing to give advice and help when I can. That's all I tried to in this topic. I didn't say one damn thing in this thread wrong so the your whole basis for your original argument was wrong, even Scarletdark said as much. I think you know that though, which is why you are now looking for ANY reason true or not to justify the way you've been acting. We all know the reality though and the reality is you constantly try to start shit at SFGHQ and you are probably the biggest douche bag in the whole forum. You're just lucky DW is a bigger man than you. Because nothing you do here is productive and the biggest contribution you could make to the community here is to leave.

Alright you two, that's enough with the excessive hatefulness. This wasn't a big deal to start with, so let's all take a deep breath and calm down.

There's nothing about what any of us did that was in any way 'big', myself included. I reacted way to angrily in response to Seraph's first post and directed most of that onto the wrong person. Seraph made a small statement of annoyance out to be some kind of asinine explosion of hate. And Well, you are just getting caught up in the angry-dome.

professorsangrydome.gif

You didn't do anything wrong Scarletdark. In fact you are handling this a lot better than a lot of other people I can think of. Its just that when you ask such broad questions like that it shows you have little to no experience using MMF or worlds I guess. This again is fine but you need to learn how to use it rather than asking people to program gimmicks for you. That's all DW is trying to say.

Reply:

And overbound, its like he just camps this forum looking for noobs he can call defiant and rail.

Somehow I just felt like I didn't deserve that.

Alright. Serephim for whatever reason we don't get along. However we've both been members of the community a long time and I can at least respect that. So let's agree to disagree and give each other a bit of space. Its a pretty simple solution and the only one that makes sense. IMO it beats the hell out of the word attacks.