A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

New sonic axiom trailer

vexer

Hi I have made a remastered trailer to show some of the progress made in the game. Keep in mind a lot of what is show is in the very early stages.

here is the link:

file:///C:/Users/Public/new%20trailer/new%20trailer.html

It's pretty obvious but I will still say it.

Link is broken. It looks like you are linking to a file on your computer. Things don't work this way in th internet :)

You know it's gonna play well because it's using the Sonic Worlds engine. I've already booked my reservations on this one. ^_^ Very nice use of recycled graphics!

If I were to make a suggestion, I would recommend getting rid of those debug counters on the right side. Aside from that, looks ace. =D

Woah, this looks pretty sweet. What I find interesting is that you say it's in it's early stages yet everything seems so polished and the game play looks great. I also love your choice of whatever Knuckles sprite that is and the twisting animations you're using for the springs. Looks canon.

Amazing. A lot of work must have been put into this if you've got that many zones done already, or even concepts. This better get finished.

I also love your choice of whatever Knuckles sprite that is and the twisting animations you're using for the springs. Looks canon.

Knuckles is from Chaotix, and the spring animation from CD. So yes, canon, if that's what you meant(?).

Some problems:

- 360 degree rotation in a Genesis style game. Yuck.

- Ugly title screen Sonic, Sonic is way too small for that huge ring.

- Why does Sonic go into his transforming sprite when falling from a spring? That's just weird.

Other than that, this looks pretty damn good. One of the best new fangames I've seen in a long time. Keep it up.